2009 May Report Of The Month Winner

AFO

** This thread discusses the content article: 2009 May Report Of The Month Competition **

Congratulations Dominik Hess (Dhess) on winning the "Report Of The Month competition" for May 2009! Dominik has won himself a fantastic Blue Mountain spinning rod courtesy of Report of the Month sponsor Lemax.

The Brisbane Fishing Online "Report Of The Month Competition" is judged on several criteria including quality of fish caught, quality of content, quality writing and of course quality of pictures!

Dominik's report titled "Rainbow Beach Wide 14/5-15/5" features all these aspects giving great insite into the location for AFO anglers and some entertaining images. Pictured in this article is Dominik's mate George with his sensational AJ from the report.

Good luck to all those having a go at the Report Of The Month Competition for June.

Regards

Brisbane Fishing Online

Woohoo!! :woohoo: Completely over the moon. These two comps are seriously the only two things I have ever won in my life. Apart from my lovely girl and my new bub.

Huge thanks to Lemax and AFO for really making my day.

It would have to have been hard to call as pretty much all of the nominated reports could have taken it out. I mean, pretty hard to compete with Nadders catching a 130cm threadie in the brisbane river or Wesfish's consistent, qaulity Mud island catches, or Yoyo's smooth, humorous writing style and artistic photography and all the other quality reports. Its a fantastic idea for a comp and its given extra zing to an already awesome site with a flood of high quality reports.

Congrats Dom. Great report amongst some quality opposition. Great fish too.

Obviously the judges were suckers for the baby pics :P :laugh:

Looking forward to a report featuring the new Lemax rod !

:ta:

To all the others that were nominated, I heard a whisper it was a very close affair at the judging. They were all a good read, so keep them coming. There's always this month or the next B)

Woot. The first comp has been held and it seems to have gone down really well.

Congrats dhess on getting both comps, some killer fish and a great write-up. Check your PMs mate, I'm about to send you one to get some details off you.

I've just got back from some great fishing up north WA - some nice sized red emps, spangled emps, spanish macks etc... wonder if I can submit an entry for my own competition?! :laugh:

dhess wrote:

Woohoo!! :woohoo: Completely over the moon. These two comps are seriously the only two things I have ever won in my life. Apart from my lovely girl and my new bub.

Huge thanks to Lemax and AFO for really making my day.

It would have to have been hard to call as pretty much all of the nominated reports could have taken it out. I mean, pretty hard to compete with Nadders catching a 130cm threadie in the brisbane river or Wesfish's consistent, qaulity Mud island catches, or Yoyo's smooth, humorous writing style and artistic photography and all the other quality reports. Its a fantastic idea for a comp and its given extra zing to an already awesome site with a flood of high quality reports.

Mate your not wrong. It was a really tough call at the end with some great reports entered.

A panel thought long and hard before awarding this though so well done!

However it must be even more satisfying not being a complete walk over :P

Angus

Archived