90 million superdraw - what would you do with it?

zeppelin

My partner and I were discussing what we would do with 90 mill this morn. Checked out my club marine book and wham there it was....the Maritimo Aegean 60....it is only about 1.7million, is 19 metres long, has 2 x 715HP and a 5600 litres fuel tanks..and has every single luxury you could ask for. Plan to take it around Australia..... :P

just curious what everyone else would do if they won?

i would probably faint, then wake up , then faint again.

i reckon i would put aside 5 million to just be stupid with. :P

would take mates on a trip around the world,

buy a safari camp in botswana, tanzania or mozambique, with my own private dam.

Buy land up north with my own big private bass and barra dam ;)

go to south america to fish for tarpon in costa rica, peacock bass in brazil, dorados in argentina,

life would be different thats for sure. Oh and i may buy a couple extra rods that i have been looking at :laugh:

I'd buy $70mil worth of property... 50 investment...20 holiday/party.

$30mil.... I'd blow it on:

1 - Chuck a sickie for the 2 weeks follogin my win by just calling the boss at 8:30am and yelling down the phone "i'm sick today" and hanging up and turning off my phone. Then I'd moonwalk to work from home while playing MJ on a boombox to hand in my resignation.

2 - MASSIVE 3 day party - we're talking P.Diddy style on a boat ... sorta like this(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_YlkEUOonI&feature=PlayList&p=0516A45938BF35B7&index=0). Everything paid for... everyone welcome.

3 - I'd fly to Europe and custom kit out a Mercedes SLR in Matte Black paint and have it shipped over here.

4 - Go to Japan and go shopping for fishing gear. Send back a container load.

5 - Live like a PIMP.

Where to start..... Clear all debt (get the boring stuff out of the way)

Buy a small boat - about 2/3 mil worth.

Buy alot of property.

Put on a massive AFO week up north for any members that could make it, everything paid for.

Buy a couple of cars.

The list goes on, needless to say I would never work again, ahhh what a dream.

fingers crossed...ill never have to choose a career...atm im so lost :(

50 mill property investment

a nice big boat...several mill worth

a lot of fishing gear

couple cars

then travel with world with 3 of my best mates but throw a big party for EVERYONE i know free booze.

then come back and live like a king, fish all the time, while my career will be all decided for me which would be managing all my properties :)

...wouldnt it be nice

I live a simple life,I have the basics i need,roof over my head,car,boat,family,etc.

90 million dollars to spend.

I would still look at the basics of life.

Buy a block of land at a growing estuary/coastal area,build a small convienience store with a few petrol bowsers,have a bottle shop,tackle store and red light motel on the site.

Hopefully I`d get all that for under 10 million,because i`d like some change left over in case I wanted splurge out and buy a new alvey reel for my lady

Then spend a lot more time fishing

each to their own..

cheers

Do$tylz wrote:

I'd buy $70mil worth of property... 50 investment...20 holiday/party.

$30mil.... I'd blow it on:

1 - Chuck a sickie for the 2 weeks follogin my win by just calling the boss at 8:30am and yelling down the phone "i'm sick today" and hanging up and turning off my phone. Then I'd moonwalk to work from home while playing MJ on a boombox to hand in my resignation.

2 - MASSIVE 3 day party - we're talking P.Diddy style on a boat ... sorta like this(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_YlkEUOonI&feature=PlayList&p=0516A45938BF35B7&index=0). Everything paid for... everyone welcome.

3 - I'd fly to Europe and custom kit out a Mercedes SLR in Matte Black paint and have it shipped over here.

4 - Go to Japan and go shopping for fishing gear. Send back a container load.

5 - Live like a PIMP.

that is some style!!!!

i think a month out with a select crew with nomad charters would be a good start

the island opposite the cabbage tree point boat ramp is for sale cheap $2.3 mil

a house on T.I. another in broome a float plane and a chopper with pilots licence would do me for a start

knowing my luck party like there's no tomorrow :woohoo: and find out there isn't one :P

But if I survive the initional shock :silly:

No Look at me boat :angry: but a good boat like the Kalbarri explorer

/>http://www.charteroz.com/yacht/kalbarriexplorer.htm been out on this boat it kicks ass ;)

get the rest of my teeth taken out and all screw in crowns fitted :) while under pain free private hospital treatment till healed :woohoo:

make sure my Darling Daughter is well off :) would be my highest priority B)

Gaz

a must would be a big block of land some where close to brisbane and on the river or bay.

have to be big enough to have some dams too .stock them with fish.

have camping and caravan area too and boat areas /camping on the river or beach .

and a few 4x4 tracks.

basically a big camping caravan fishing 4x4 park .and let people come and stay for free .

since there is bugger all free camping spots these days .

it would be family orientated area.no dickheads or yahoos allowed.

i wouldn't need to work cause i would be to busy mowing or building stuff.

or fishing lol.

maybe some romantic cabins too .for honeymooners and couples.

then 1 day if i start to run out of lotto $ ,would do it as a cheap camp spot etc.

but would try to avoid that by spend 1/2 of the winnings on the camp spot/land and 1/2 in the bank.

I'd buy a big swear jar and leave it on Do$stylz's boat and thus double my money...

The earnings from the swear jar would go to buying 4 barrel-chested forwards and a decent halfback for the Tigers. Have the 1989 result reversed and Harrigan banned from anything and everything to do with Rugby League.

May also buy a new Magic Pot for this year's AFO XMas party.

Gazza wrote:

No Look at me boat :angry: but a good boat like the Kalbarri explorer

/>http://www.charteroz.com/yacht/kalbarriexplorer.htm been out on this boat it kicks ass ;)

Gaz

c'mon gaz.... don't be like that. You're more than welcome on my boat even if you don't like it :) or if you want you can stay on my tender the Kalbarri II :silly: hahaha

Dhess - You'll be on my party list :laugh: :P

ellicat wrote:

I'd buy a big swear jar and leave it on Do$stylz's boat and thus double my money...

The earnings from the swear jar would go to buying 4 barrel-chested forwards and a decent halfback for the Tigers. Have the 1989 result reversed and Harrigan banned from anything and everything to do with Rugby League.

May also buy a new Magic Pot for this year's AFO XMas party.

HAhahahahaha :laugh: :laugh: You'd probably find half that money is your own Elli :P

A Few good people I know are doing it tough, they would each get a sling so they never had to work again if they didn't want to.

I reckon that would leave me about 10 million for a good lawyer, and I am sure I could find a hitman to do me a group booking. How many pollies are there in Queensland do you reckon? 60 odd million should cover it?

i've heard you sing brian

i recall we managed to drown out the bagpipes

:laugh: What a great night !

Feral, The only pollies I'd ever listen to again would be the ones screeching as they flew overhead to settle for the night while I sat on my riverbank ;)

Archived