Limited Edition AFO T's for Summer.

Angus

In the spirit of supporting small business and providing more novelty for AFO members, we have teamed up for a one off with Local clothing designer Dexter Rose (also a AFO member). Dexter Rose, brings you top quality tees to support the AFO team!

There are available in Mens and Ladies cuts.

I am taking order now and order will close on the 15th of September at which point I will send the orders to Dexter Rose and they will be printed. So there will be about a 3 week turn around time from now.

Please let me know if you want one. The T’s are $35 but please factor in an extra $5 if you want them posted.

These are non profit to AFO, just a little something extra for proud members :)

Cheers!

Colours - Caramel for Men. Sky Blue for Ladies.

MENS TEE

MEASUREMENTS XS S M L XL 2XL

Body Width (cm) 41 45 49 53 57 62

Body Length (cm) 68 70 73 75 78 80

WOMENS TEE

MEASUREMENTS XS S M L XL 2XL

Body Width (cm) 40.5 43 45.5 48 51.75 55.5

Body Length (cm) 64 66 67 68 69 70

Payments can be made to:

Brisbane Fishing Online

BSB: 124103

Account: 20364022

Please send me a confirmation email when you have paid with your name and shirt size so I know who is who! angus@australianfishing.com.au

Feel free ton contact me via email if you have any more questions!

. 4-20090903.JPG

Travis wrote:

Gus did you get them to say militia to go with the new man scape?? LMAO

:P

Good grooming is essential. Well to keep the mrs off your back. :P

Jeff: Mate 2XL is the biggest. The chest and length measurements are listed in the first post. Sorry the shirts dont come bigger.

Angus

Angus wrote:

Travis wrote:
Ha ha its even more essential when your single ;) jeff buy some blank shirts and get gus to get the printing done.....

I could arrange that. I would just need to talk to the screen printer re a printing price.

Angus

and the best material to get.....

Travis wrote:

Angus wrote:
Travis wrote:
Ha ha its even more essential when your single ;) jeff buy some blank shirts and get gus to get the printing done.....

I could arrange that. I would just need to talk to the screen printer re a printing price.

Angus

and the best material to get.....

Yeah maybe that as well.

The ones Dexter Rose are using for production are really good 100% cotton. Very good on.

I got mine today (as pictured) as the demo's and they really are good T's.

Angus

Wes: Mate ASAP but not URGENT. As mentioned in the first post there will be a 3 week turn around time anyway.

BrianD & Jeff: Guys if you want to provide a T-Shirt Blank I can get the screen printing done for $25... Your call. Dexter Roses's supplier only goes to 2XL and they have a deal if they purchase those shirts exclusively. Sorry.

At the request of a couple of members I am also working out if I can get some Black T's with White print done. The same design.

Angus

Angus wrote:

Wes: Mate ASAP but not URGENT. As mentioned in the first post there will be a 3 week turn around time anyway.

BrianD & Jeff: Guys if you want to provide a T-Shirt Blank I can get the screen printing done for $25... Your call. Dexter Roses's supplier only goes to 2XL and they have a deal if they purchase those shirts exclusively. Sorry.

At the request of a couple of members I am also working out if I can get some Black T's with White print done. The same design.

Angus

Interested in the black..... would make good pub shirts :P blood and guts and beer on them :blink:

Ok guys just an update.

At the request of a few people, there are also going to be BLACK t-shirts with WHITE print for the lads.

These come in the same sizes.

Please send your requests via email so I have an accurate easily references email.

Orders have been going well so thanks muchly from myself and dexter rose for the support!

Angus

guys a quick side note, after seeing first hand the extra work needed when people dont put proper refrences on there transfers to make it easier for angus and john make sure you use an easy transfer reference e.g mine for this is kriso AFOtshirt 2xl. usernames help specially if your transfering from your mrs or a mates bank acc.

i'd use similar format for my email as afo uses for events .

AFO member name:...............

shirt sizes: mens 2XL womens xs

Payment reference: .............user name or last name ,same on bank transfer as email.

payment of ......$ for ...no. shirts ......$ and 5$ postage.

i use my last name as its not common .

if u have a common last name mite be a idea to use AFO user name or a combination or afo user name and last name.

i can see how adding afo shirts would help too.

good idea to do payment before email.

as some banks only allow so many characters in the reference box .

i got caught out on this for state of origin .and had to sent email with new reference.

Archived