Copenhagen - your tax dollars at work

Feral

Well apart from Krudd going to Copenhagen to give away billions of Oz dollars, it appears he needed a few helpers to carry all the suitcases of your money he wants to give away. 114 in Total.

Australia

H.E. Mr. Kevin Michael Rudd Prime Minister

H.E. Ms. Penelope Wong Minister, Climate Change and Water Office of the Minister for Climate Change and Water

H.E. Ms. Louise Helen Hand Ambassador for Climate Change Department of Climate Change

Mr. David Fredericks Deputy Chief of Staff Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet

Mr. Philip Green Oam Senior Policy Adviser, Foreign Affairs Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet

Mr. Andrew Charlton Senior Adviser Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet

Mr. Lachlan Harris Senior Press Secretary Prime Minister’s Office Office of Prime Minister

Mr. Scott Dewar Senior Adviser Office of Prime Minister

Ms. Clare Penrose Adviser Office of Prime Minister

Ms. Fiona Sugden Media Adviser Office of Prime Minister

Ms. Lisa French Office of the Prime Minister Office of Prime Minister

Mr. Jeremy Hilman Adviser Office of Prime Minister

Ms. Tarah Barzanji Adviser Office of Prime Minister

Mr. Kate Shaw Executive Secretary Office of Prime Minister

Ms. Gaile Barnes Executive Assistant Office of Prime Minister

Ms. Gordon de Brouwer Deputy Secretary Prime Minister and Cabinet

Mr. Patrick Suckling First Assistant Secretary, International Division Prime Minister and Cabinet

Ms. Rebecca Christie Prime Minister’s Office

Mr. Michael Jones Official Photographer Prime Minister and Cabinet

Mr. Stephan Rudzki

Mr. David Bell Federal Agent Australian Federal Police

Ms. Kym Baillie Australian Federal Police

Mr. David Champion Australian Federal Police

Mr. Matt Jebb Federal Agent Australian Federal Police

Mr. Craig Kendall Federal Agent Australian Federal Police

Mr. Ian Lane Squadron Leader Staff, Officer VIP Operations

Mr. John Olenich Media Adviser / Adviser to Minister Wong Office of the Minister for Climate Change and Water

Ms. Kristina Hickey Adviser to Minister Wong Office of the Minister for Climate Change and Water

Mr. Martin Parkinson Secretary Department of Climate Change

Mr. Howard Bamsey Special Envoy for Climate Change Department of Climate Change

Mr. Robert Owen-Jones Assistant Secretary, International Division Department of Climate Change

Ms. Clare Walsh Assistant Secretary, International Division Department of Climate Change

Ms. Jenny Elizabeth Wilkinson Policy Advisor Department of Climate Change

Ms. Elizabeth Mary Peak Principal Legal Adviser, International Climate Law Department of Climate Change

Ms. Kristin Tilley Director, Multilateral Negotiations International Division Department of Climate Change

Mr. Andrew Ure Acting Director, Multilateral Negotiations International Division Department of Climate Change

Ms. Annemarie Watt Director, Land Sector Negotiations International Division Department of Climate Change

Ms. Kushla Munro Director, International Forest Carbon Section International Division Department of Climate Change

Ms. Kathleen Annette Rowley Director, Strategic and Technical Analysis Department of Climate Change

Ms. Anitra Cowan Assistant Director, Multilateral Negotiations Department of Climate Change

Ms. Sally Truong Assisting Director, Multilateral Negotiations International Division Department of Climate Change

Ms. Jane Wilkinson Assistant Director Department of Climate Change

Ms. Tracey Mackay Assistant Director International Division Department of Climate Change

Ms. Laura Brown Assistant Director, Multilateral Negotiations International Division Department of Climate Change

Ms. Tracey-Anne Leahey Delegation Manager Department of Climate Change

Ms. Nicola Loffler Senior Legal Adviser, International Climate Law Department of Climate Change

Ms. Tamara Curll Legal Adviser, International Climate Law Department of Climate Change

Ms. Jessica Allen Legal Support Officer Department of Climate Change

Mr. Sanjiva de Silva Legal Adviser, International Climate Law Department of Climate Change

Ms. Gaia Puleston Political Adviser Department of Climate Change

Ms. Penelope Jane Morton Policy Adviser, Multilateral Negotiations (UNFCCC) International Division Department of Climate Change

Ms. Claire Elizabeth Watt Policy Advisor Department of Climate Change

Ms. Amanda Walker Policy Officer, Multilateral Negotiations Department of Climate Change

Mr. Alan David Lee Policy Adviser, Land Sector Negotiations Department of Climate Change

Ms. Erika Kate Oord Australian Stakeholder Manager Department of Climate Change

Mr. Jahda Kirian Swanborough Communications Manager Ministerial Communication Department of Climate Change

H.E. Mr. Sharyn Minahan Ambassador DFAT Diplomatic Mission of Australia to Denmark

Ms. Julia Feeney Director, Climate Change and Environment Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade

Mr. Chester Geoffrey Cunningham Second Secretary DFAT Diplomatic Mission of Australia to Germany

Ms. Rachael Virginia Cooper Executive Officer, Climate Change and Environment Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade

Ms. Rachael Grivas Executive Officer, Environment Branch Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade

Moya Elyn Collett Desk officer, Climate Change and Environment Section Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade

Mr. Rob Law Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade

Mr. Robin Davies Assistant Director General, Sustainable Development Group Australian Agency for International Development

Ms. Deborah Fulton Director, Policy and Global Environment Australian Agency for International Development

Ms. Katherine Renee Ann Vaughn Policy Advisor, Policy and Global Environment Australian Agency for International Development

Mr. Brian Dawson Policy Adviser Australian Agency for International Development

Mr. Andrew Leigh Clarke Deputy Secretary Department of Resources Development, Western Australia

Mr. Bruce Wilson General Manager, Environment Energy and Environment Division Department of Resources Development, Western Australia

Ms. Jill McCarthy Policy Adviser Department of Resources, Energy and Tourism

Mr. Simon French Policy Adviser Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry

Mr. Ian Michael Ruscoe Policy Adviser Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry

Mr. David Walland Acting Superintendent, National Climate Centre Bureau of Meteorology

Mr. Damien Dunn Senior Policy Adviser The Australian Treasury

Ms. Helen Hawka Fuhrman Policy Officer, Renewable Energy Policy and Partnerships

Mr. Scott Vivian Davenport Chief Economics NSW Department of Industry and Investment

Mr. Graham Julian Levitt Policy Manager, Climate Change NSW Department of Industry and Investment

Ms. Kate Jennifer Jones Minister, Climate Change and Sustainability Queensland Government

Mr. Michael William Dart Principal Policy Advisor Office of the Hon. Kate Jones MP Queensland Government

Mr. Matthew Anthony Jamie Skoien Senior Director, Office of Climate Change Queensland Government

Mr. Michael David Rann Premier, South Australia Department of Premier and Cabinet, Southern Australia

Ms. Suzanne Kay Harter Adviser Department of Premier and Cabinet, Southern Australia

Mr. Paul David Flanagan Manager, Communications Government of South Australia

Mr. Timothy William O’Loughlin Deputy Chief Executive, Sustainability and Workforce Management Department of Premier and Cabinet South Australian Government

Ms. Nyla Sarwar M.Sc student Linacre College University of Oxford

Mr. Gavin Jennings Minister, Environment and Climate Change and Innovation, Victorian Government

Ms. Sarah Broadbent Sustainability Adviser

Ms. Rebecca Falkingham Senior Adviser Victoria Government/Office of Climate Change

Mr. Simon Camroux Policy Adviser Energy Supply Association of Australia Limited

Mr. Geoff Lake Adviser Australian Local Government Association Sridhar Ayyalaraju Post Visit Controller DFAT Diplomatic Mission of Australia to Denmark

Mr. Tegan Brink Deputy Visit Controller and Security Liaison Officer Diplomatic Mission of Australia to Denmark

Ms. Melissa Eu Suan Goh Transport Liaison Officer and Consul DFAT Diplomatic Mission of Australia to Denmark

Ms. Lauren Henschke Support Staff DFAT Diplomatic Mission of Australia to Denmark

Ms. Maree Fay Accommodation Liaison Officer DFAT Diplomatic Mission of Australia to Denmark

Ms. Patricia McKinnon Communications Officer DFAT Diplomatic Mission of Australia to Denmark

Eugene Olim Paasport / Baggage Liaison Officer DFAT Diplomatic Mission of Australia to Denmark

Ms. Belinda Lee Adams

Ms. Jacqui Ashworth Media Liaison Officer Diplomatic Mission of Australia to Denmark

Ms. Patricia Smith Media Liaison Officer DFAT Diplomatic Mission of Australia to Denmark

Mr. Martin Bo Jensen Research and Public Diplomatic Officer DFAT Diplomatic Mission of Australia to Denmark

Mr. Mauro Kolobaric Consular Support DFAT Diplomatic Mission of Australia to Denmark

Ms. Susan Flanagan Consular Support DFAT Diplomatic Mission of Australia to Denmark

Mr. Stephen Kanaridis IT Support Officer DFAT Diplomatic Mission of Australia to Denmark

Mr. George Reid Support Staff DFAT Diplomatic Mission of Australia to Denmark

Ms. Ashley Wright Support Staff DFAT Diplomatic Mission of Australia to Denmark

Ms. Jodie Littlewood Support Staff DFAT Diplomatic Mission of Australia to Denmark

Mr. Thomas Millhouse Support Staff DFAT Diplomatic Mission of Australia to Denmark

Mr. Timothy Whittley Support Staff Driver DFAT Diplomatic Mission of Australia to Denmark

Ms. Julia Thomson Diplomatic Mission of Australia to Denmark

Mr. Donald Frater Chief of Staff to Minister Wong Office of the Minister for Climate Change and Water

Ms. Jacqui Smith Media Liaison DFAT Diplomatic Mission of Australia to Denmark

Mr. Greg French Senior Legal Advisor, Environment Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade

Mr. Jeremy Hillman Advisor PMO

Do$tylz wrote:

i want this guys job

Mr. Stephen Kanaridis IT Support Officer DFAT Diplomatic Mission of Australia to Denmark

he would be doing 2 bits of F-all all day long.

dunno about that lol, can you imagine how many inane computer problems our dear pollies would run into

'...have you tried turning it off and on again' etc etc

I think the real cost to us will be more apparent next year when electricity prices double and petrol goes up by 25% or more.....and that will only be the start, I've spoken to a lot of people about wht is taking place in Copenhagen and how much of a negative impact it will have on our lives, apparently nobody cares until they feel the damage in there own pockets......by then of course it will be far to late.

I have friends from when I lived in Holland that are (for want of a better word) activists, I never protested anything with them, had I still been living in Holland I'd have been in Denmark getting arrested with them, I've never felt that so strongly that we are being wronged by the powers that be before in my life.

• 1 month later...

That's why it's pointless for Australia to be a World leader in all this. Our contribution to the whole CO2 emissions are completely insignificant. The target of reducing 5% of that insignificant figure....well...a lot of pain for a lot of nothing.

Completely ridiculous and no matter which side of the triangular side of politics you lean towards, the desk thumping can only be seen to be political showmanship.

As far as a trading scheme goes - it's very hard to back out of once implemented. Quite a risk for something that is still being debated.

i'm still glad there is a debate about global warming because eventually it will stuff this planet and cause flooding in low lying areas where millions of people live now and millions of people who depend on water from glaciers will be the first to suffer from the worlds greed. the big carbon polluters like the oil and gas industries and coal companies will run there propaganda and convince us there is nothing wrong even when the water is lapping around your ankles. we eventually must change our ways globally but it still looks a long way off until then keep the debate going backed by good science and not swayed by money

mark

tugger wrote:

i'm still glad there is a debate about global warming because eventually it will stuff this planet and cause flooding in low lying areas where millions of people live now and millions of people who depend on water from glaciers will be the first to suffer from the worlds greed. the big carbon polluters like the oil and gas industries and coal companies will run there propaganda and convince us there is nothing wrong even when the water is lapping around your ankles. we eventually must change our ways globally but it still looks a long way off until then keep the debate going backed by good science and not swayed by money

mark

would that be the 'good science' pedalled by the IPCC........please tell me you're kidding

i'm not kidding just giving my opinion as there is always 2 sides to a debatethousandyards wrote:

tugger wrote:

mark

would that be the 'good science' pedalled by the IPCC........please tell me you're kidding

the IPCC is led by a corrupt businessman. there's one side. the other side is that the 2007 IPCC report into the current and future state of climate change is total BS........the scientific community calling for the IPCC to be overhauled.....they used student assignments, reports by the WWF and Greenpeace and magazine articles in a that report......it's hardly scientifically credible.

as for the glaciers.....there was a slight error in the quoting of the report on glacial melting.....it said they COULD melt completely by 2350, not 2035.......

and i'm yet to see any propaganda run by BP or Caltex.......lots from Al Gore though......

i got mates who work on the araura australis a scientific ship that has worked down in the southern ocean for the last 20 yrs and they tell me a diferent story they just work as deckies on the ship and have no ties to the scientists or the goverment. the science that has come from this ship is all pointing to the global warming from green house gas. i tend to believe this is so over what the coal industry will tell u who have billions of dollars a year at stake who would pay other would be scientists to try and discredit the facts of global warming. believe what u will this is my belief

mark

Archived