10/4/11 Mornings Bassin

dan25

Took the new CAMO IM8 CARBON 1-3kg SPINSTIK from Austackle for a quick bassin session this morning, and also used the Austackle hardbodies.

Wasn't long, and a nice bass smashed the lure without any hesitation on the 5th cast. B) Didn't bring the brag mat, but guessed it to be 42ish.

post-4557-144598598037_thumb.jpg

Few more casts after this fish, and in the same spot as last, the lure gets smashed again, with huge boils in the shallow water. Half way through his first run, he get's off. :angry:. After that I managed one more that put up a nice show for itself, then they went off the bite for the next hour, so called it a morning. B)

post-4557-144598598048_thumb.jpg

post-4557-144598598058_thumb.jpg

Happy to blood the new rod, and great too see the lures working so well. B)

Cheers

Dan

Well done Dan. I should point out to people the Camo Stiks are not $45 rods - they range in price from $99 - $199. We had a few of the 2009-2010 rage left so we put them on a super special for AFO members at the Open Warehouse Sessions last Thursday night and yesterday morning. I really dont know if any will be left at the May Sessions as our run out stock is a constantly decreasing target.

If people dont want to wait until May and run the risk of the cheap 1-3kg rods being sold out they can call Ben on 3806 3436 and he may be able to help you.

It looks like you were using the Sakana Shallow Divers Dan to catch your fish. I am pleased you like them. When the Deep Divers arrive in June you are welcome to come and try some.

Well done again

Cheers

Mike Cole (Orca)

hhey thats wierd about the price of the rods cause i picked up the rod for dan on fri with a heap of other gear and i paid 45 bucks for it. :lol::lol: :woohoo: :woohoo: hahaha bargain ay dan :woohoo:

Mick I think he meant that their regular price is not $45 and that they won't necessarily be available for that price on the May sale days. Think I might try to get down at some stage and pick up a couple - would really like to add a snapper spin combo and a lighter bream combo to my arsenal. Prob just put Stellas on them.

Nice fishing by the way Dan.

Kelvin.

It looks like you were using the Sakana Shallow Divers Dan to catch your fish. I am pleased you like them. When the Deep Divers arrive in June you are welcome to come and try some.

Mate been used the Sakana Shallows twice since i got them, accounted for just over a dozen bass so far, would definitely be interested to have a look at the deep divers when they come in!

Mate been used the Sakana Shallows twice since i got them, accounted for just over a dozen bass so far, would definitely be interested to have a look at the deep divers when they come in!

in june apperantly, should av em in

Archived