Brisbane Fishing Online's 6th birthday and changes moving forward

AFO

humm ok. i will now make an effort to click an ad each time i log on. come on peps start clickin :woohoo:

Keep in mind, the company you click on gets charged about $1 every time you click, all good if its a car company or something but I see plenty of small businesses who probably cant afford a few hundred dollars in clicks.

Also, Google are pretty clever and will end up disabling AFO's account if they see any 'irregular activity' so you could do more bad than good. iot happened to one of my websites a few years ago when my friends thought they were helping out, It actually screwed me

Guys, I dont think its all rumour and speculation thats being posted on this thread. More so there are some valid suggestions which may or may not be considered in the future as I am sure everyone that has posted on here is keen to see AFO stick around in the same or a better version so are just offering input.

i noticed you said changes to BRANDING, regions and tournaments.

If branding chances does that mean there is an investor. Or had the site been sold.

LOL.

How about that for speculation and rumour.

lol.

Good luck AFO

hey!!! stop your scaremongering Shortie :silly:

If branding chances does that mean there is an investor. Or had the site been sold.

LOL.

lol.

Good luck AFO

Haha Ill nip that one in the bud right away.

No. AFO has not been and will not be sold :)

No new owners are involved either.

Angus

Happy Birthday AFO, definitely proud to be a tiny part of the site B) Just wish I remembered my login details way back in the day when Tomca told me about the site. I rejoined two years later.

It was you or your brother that put me onto afo probably 4 years ago dennis......I did some work for peter and I'm pretty sure it was you who came to my shop and paid for the job , I remember because you were going straight from here to go fishing :P

LOL.

lol.

Good luck AFO

Angus

Ant and I will give you $50 for it ;) :whistle:

LOL.

lol.

Good luck AFO

Angus

Ant and I will give you $50 for it ;) :whistle:

Jeez mate, I was gonna offer at least $100

AFO have always run a hard business model, hosting the site in Australia and using Australian software to run the board has a significant price compared to running it on offshore servers and software.

Admiral sentiment, apart from that has the business model worked? Well its still here. Most small businesses that fail do so in the first couple of years.

Personally I have given both time and money to the site over the years, I dont have a problem with that, its called giving a little bit back.

Archived