What sport do you do?

RUSSIAN

Hi guys,

just thought this might be an interesting topic.. .What sport do you do? I know it’s the end of the season for most sports but for others it’s not. So what sport do you do? How often? How did you go last season? Any memorable moments? I think this has the potential to being an interesting post. Personally I was an AFL player for about 4 years but I quit this year and am now focusing on athletics- it’s my life! :woohoo:

2 AFL seasons ago, I won the premiership and got best and fairest and last season best and fairest… I know there are some AFL boys on here. Does anyone do athletics?

Anyway, that’s enough of me, it’s now your turn- what sport do you do?

Cheers

Anthony B)

Kayak fishing :side:

Most memorable moment, all my firsts (barra, mackeral, murray and mary cod, bass, etc)

and getting airborne over the railway tracks with Ant asleep in the back seat, makes me laugh every time I think about it oh and Milan with his quote of the trip, "looks like a giraffe, only green" when talking about his first murray cod.

I can't remember who's signature it is but someone's says "I used to play sports but then I realised I can buy trophies. Now I'm good at everything" seems fitting for this post.

Kayak fishing :side:

Most memorable moment, all my firsts (barra, mackeral, murray and mary cod, bass, etc)

and getting airborne over the railway tracks with Ant asleep in the back seat, makes me laugh every time I think about it oh and Milan with his quote of the trip, "looks like a giraffe, only green" when talking about his first murray cod.

I can't remember who's signature it is but someone's says "I used to play sports but then I realised I can buy trophies. Now I'm good at everything" seems fitting for this post.

Ah yes, the railway tracks :evil: I'd totally forgotten about Milan's "it looks like a giraffe, only green" comment :lol: eff that was funny.

;)

Rowed all through High school, managed to win a fair few races, and get some decent results at states. Now just sit in the tinny and coach.

Rugby (union....of course ;) ) for 7 years until I graduated. Dappled in soccer cricket volleyball tennis etc. etc., but never really took to it

Rowed all through High school,

I'd really like to see that school.

Is it in Vietnam ?

Gave away all sport and aerobic activity November 2008. I received a few sore ribs and one sore jaw and whilst recuperating ate too much chocolate.....and continue to enjoy the chocolate but can no longer breathe (as I've also enjoyed the durries for 30 odd years).

I coach wrestling up at Lawnton at Real Fitness, at the PCYC at Suncorp for Queensland Wrestling on occasion, and (starting tomorrow and hopefully continuing) at Garra BJJ in Kelvin Grove.

I'm planning to compete in the 2013 tournaments, but it is likely to be my last hurrah and I'll have to settle with coaching from there on out.

It was a few years ago, but I think 400 was 1.10 or something like that, and 800 was 2.35. I'm sure you would be faster as you're training B) MInd you sates was only for Little Athletics.

Yeahh, i've been to states for little as and normal

currently i'm a 4 and 8 runner

56 and 2.15 are my times

looking to get faster B);)

12th seasons of AFL this year 4 brownlows, and under 18's queensland time for Gaelic this year, been getting into a lot of surfing lately

Nice ;) thats a lot of seasons of AFL. How'd u go this season? What did u end up comming? What div?

we came 5th div 1 bro,i only ever play div 1 8 players out missing for 3 or more games due to rep/injury

Archived