Another Fishing Charter - Am I jumping the gun?

bootyinblue

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

G'day all..

Haven't posted here for ages as I've been too busy with work to even wet a line in the last month or so..sad I know..

However..I'm hoping I can make up for it with just one fish tommorow...:laugh:

See you all in morning..cant wait

ps.. has anyone got any spare seasick tabs..?

I missed the chemist today..bad move:unsure:

:woohoo: What time are you going to be here Jason?

I'll see you at 12:blink: ? We can watch some dvd's, cause I wont be sleeping either.:dry:

Only joking I'll be tucked into bed by 10pm tossing and turning all night.( more tossing than turning:blink: ).

I'll be setting the alarm for 3:30am. We'll grab some coffee on the way down at a Servo/truck stop;)

Jayson

Feral wrote:

I like it Aaron! Bet Brian was worried for a while!

Yeap I was, I didn't even park the car, did a handbrake stop out the front and ran inside like a crazed fisherman who missed his boat. But nur. Aaron, I send you the dry cleaning bill for both my trousers and the car seat.:S

Elli I was saving my bites for tomorrow. ;)

BTW as to another post. I have 50lb on my bottom bouncer but I changed to a lighter rod with a soft tip (12-15kg). Last time I couldn't feel the bites. I also am taking a floater set up with 20lb, it can double up for a live bait rig and a spining set up if we come accross any surface action or bait schools. And yeah I threw in a few lures, jigs and an assortment of hooks etc. But it all fits in one bag.:)

faulked wrote:

damn im going to need a sleeping pill at this rate theres no way im going to go to sleep tonight:unsure:

Me too Jayson. But I might give the hitting the head against the wall a miss, it wouldn't work with my think head.

I hope when they say BBQ breakie they mean snags eggs and bacon rolls with BBQ sause. Best sea sick tabs you can ever have!

My hint is, if you are a white coffee drinker, drop the milk off tomorrow morning. Black coffee is way better the milky coffee before the open seas. And don't have milk shakes or stuff like that. But I think everyone is different.

My other tip is, if you feel sick don't hold back go for it. Noone is going to give you a hard time, right?:S :blush:

Archived