freshwater

mackmauler

pulled a few bass 1 had a tag so i recorded it, took the yella home for a feed, ive heard the traditional recipe is to cook them on the fire and wash it down with a carton of victorian bitters while listening to tracy chapman on the radio, anyway enough waffling better get started. [img size=499]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/ajhkjhnkj-f3d5cb35779fee271ddb2d852fb72eac.jpg

post-880-144598428608_thumb.jpg

STU wrote:

I got one back last week for a 34cm bass it said it had shrunk 4cm cause the guy before me said it was 38cm but i have another three certifacates and there all grown but not much

how much time passed between the first capture and when you got it, do you know?

Does anyone on here do any tagging? When I lived in Rocky I was in a club called Captag. We used to get access to normally illegal fishing zones to go in and catch and tag Barra at the fish ladder and release them into the fresh. Dad and I also used to tag all sorts of fish. I still have a few certificates somewhere from fish I tagged that got re caught later on.

Tim a wrote:

Am I the only one who thought Rob was asian for a few seconds with that pose ? :S haha but Nice report anyway! The only yellow I've eaten tasted pretty good, and I don't really like fish so that would probaly mean really good.

Hahahah! Wat do u mean by that? Are u referring to the stick-the-tongue-out pose? Better explain urself buddy! :laugh:

viperon1982 wrote:

Tim a wrote:
Am I the only one who thought Rob was asian for a few seconds with that pose ? :S haha but Nice report anyway! The only yellow I've eaten tasted pretty good, and I don't really like fish so that would probaly mean really good.

Hahahah! Wat do u mean by that? Are u referring to the stick-the-tongue-out pose? Better explain urself buddy! :laugh:

wahahha.. LOL.. haha...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived