Seq Suburbs Of Origin! Fishing Comp

The Mad Hughesy

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Dinodadog said:

Do we have a marker to put in the pics yet.

Dino

Didn't you read the text with the picture above - northsiders have to be photographed with the fish while wearing a G-string ..... Now we just have to hope you blokes don't have heaps of photos on file of previous giant captures whilst you were wearing g-bangers ........... :frantics:

Also suits me really well.  Haven't been for a fish in months so very keen to finally finish the exams and beat these pesky southsiders:P

Would anyone else be keen on adding squid to the list of target species?  Feel like a few squid for dinner so would be a good excuse to target them haha.

17th - 19th suits me too. If squid was added, a 5th one would be good to lessen the chance of a tie. Possibly miscellaneous (excluding shark or ray - in my opinion) - would open up the option of tuna, Spaniard, cobia, kingfish, jewie, threadie, trevally, AJ, etc being a valuable catch for this comp.

Yeah lets lock in the 17th-19th of June for round two. and I think we can add some species to the list as per the requests of a few.

we can either add more species, or replace some...eg replace snapper for pelagics or just add pelagics and squid to the list...im leaning towards just adding to the list, gives a wider variety of fish to target to a wider variety of fisherman

4 hours ago, Luvit said:

Working around the house this weekend so we can fish next weekend at least one of the days.

Can you give me your wife's number Wayne so I can remind her you've just got back for the trip of the lifetime and really aren't entitled to go fishing again until late July ..... :whistle::devil:

16 hours ago, Luvit said:

We are not out of it.

If there is any rain the southsiders will be at home sipping hot chocolate.

So is this the thread for general chat, sledging etc, or do we do that on the official thread?  As STKE said on the other one, the weather looks a bit iffy, particularly compared to the cracker of a weekend we just had. 

We may well be home, Wayne, but more likely to be quaffing red wine, rum or beer (or all of them) in front of the fire. @kmcrosby78 has got us covered. Even if Kelvin drops the ball, there is nothing worse than a dead rubber so we will regroup for round 3. 

Archived