Suburbs Of Origin 22/23 - Leaderboard

The Mad Hughesy

1 hour ago, Thorbjorn Hale said:

I am on a roll. 128cm bullshark 

78EF887B-5596-415D-9593-F4BECA93CC62.jpeg

CCE77BF6-EBA3-493E-8709-E213FCF229E7.jpeg

Good fish, except I’m not sure that a measurement of one ‘palomar knot’ (as close as I can see - could be 1 1/4 palomar knots) qualifies. Perhaps if you had the side of the tape with actual measurements on it showing against the fish it might qualify. Nice try though. Surely by now one of the Southsliders would have personally delivered one of their ‘special’ brag mats to you, for use when you do buy (sorry, catch) a fish on the list. 

11 minutes ago, GregOug said:

Good fish, except I’m not sure that a measurement of one ‘palomar knot’ (as close as I can see - could be 1 1/4 palomar knots) qualifies. Perhaps if you had the side of the tape with actual measurements on it showing against the fish it might qualify. Nice try though. Surely by now one of the Southsliders would have personally delivered one of their ‘special’ brag mats to you, for use when you do buy (sorry, catch) a fish on the list. 

Luckily, i

have a close up shotEDE6D924-530C-4F8C-B9A7-14541511A954.thumb.jpeg.de3ae5b5d54f07f70ed520bb7c8316f5.jpeg

1 hour ago, GregOug said:

Go Team North!

Well done @benno573  No doubt benefitting from the guidance of a well known Southside champion 🤣 only kidding mate, good to see you out on the water again so soon after the birth of a future champion. God knows, the northsiders need you.