whos fishing the classic ?

ando_04

Hey guys.

Just wondering who will be fishing the next classic. Im going to keep record of who will be fishing, also if you have kids will they be fishing to? Also what’s your team name called?

So far I no that dad and I will be fishing as TEAM ANDERSON.

P.S to make its easyer for me put down, say who you will be fishing wth

Post edited by: ando_04, at: 2006/10/19 16:59

I'm fishing with Jordan though looking for a 3rd person.Our team name will be Team Borris once again. I'll be fishing at Brett's Wharf which is our home ground, original spot which means don't fish there! I'm only saying this since I know people have posted about fishing it in the Classic.

Troy

Post edited by: blue_mako, at: 2006/10/19 17:07

A Bit early to give details yet, Ray and I and the kids will be fishing, but dunno how we will team up. Have a couple of mates with kids whom might come along, as well as Ray and my normal fishing mates who have shown interest, so depending on who comes along, it could be 1 to 3 teams

Post edited by: Feral, at: 2006/10/19 18:00

Feral wrote:

Be good if you could bring your \"not so young\" fella along Brian.

Yeah - I allways look forward to seeing him. But when he gets here he wont call what we do fishing - he call it knitting. Can you believe he trolls with a 100lb hand line out the back of a navy patrol boat! He ties the hand line off to the gun post with rope. Makes our little flatties look a bit ordinary.

Brian D wrote:

Can you believe he trolls with a 100lb hand line out the back of a navy patrol boat! He ties the hand line off to the gun post with rope. Makes our little flatties look a bit ordinary.

Great sounds like he has his shark fishing rig sorted out already!

By the way I dibs the name

\"your Rights at Work\" for my team name. For those of you who dont know I am an active unionist, and will have my team kitted out in \"Your Rights at Work\" clothes, stickers on the boats etc etc. In affect the ACTU \"Rights at Work\" campaign will be my sponsor (albeit I will be unpaid!, they just provide the clothing, badges, stickers etc).

Post edited by: Feral, at: 2006/10/20 21:21

• 2 weeks later...

Archived