State of Origin

shortie

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nastymind wrote:

I went to the game and it was great.

Especially being my first Origin.

There`s only 2 states you`d wanna be in tonight and i`m in both.

Pissed and QUEENSLAND!!!!

Now that is bloody funny, good on ya Nasty:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What a game :). Was supposed to fly to Melbourne last night, but postponed it to 6am today just so I could watch the game live.

That is the way the first game should have been played by the QLD'rs. Yep, those Inglis palms had my house in party mode.

How funny was Hunts attempt...hahaha :D :D

Great game, good form, even better scoreline.

Do$tylz wrote:

That has to be THE best game Tate has ever played. The only time I haven't found myself swearing at him. :D

Totally agree do$tylz, the only problem i have with him is that he usually lets people beat him on the outside but last night i can't remember him missing a single tackle. He even did a few great tackles on cooper that gained us some good metres down on the blues line.

Mack_attack wrote:

Do$tylz wrote:
That has to be THE best game Tate has ever played. The only time I haven't found myself swearing at him. :D

Totally agree do$tylz, the only problem i have with him is that he usually lets people beat him on the outside but last night i can't remember him missing a single tackle. He even did a few great tackles on cooper that gained us some good metres down on the blues line.

yep, i even stopped insulting him last night, forgot he has a massive chin and all that. :P he should have been MOM last night IMO, i hope they leave him in the centres for game 3!!! matt cooper probably doesn't though! i reckon he'll be sore for weeks.

Tates an awesome player. Last night showed why he deserves to play, just been abit slowed down after all his injurys, used to be awsome all the time before the main neck one. Karmichel hunts hit was bloody huge! what a legend, love it how he puts his body on the line like that, great player.

pinkey wrote:

Tates an awesome player. Last night showed why he deserves to play, just been abit slowed down after all his injurys, used to be awsome all the time before the main neck one. Karmichel hunts hit was bloody huge! what a legend, love it how he puts his body on the line like that, great player.

Sadly, for the most part that's all Hunt did in Origin, go for big hits.

showed some fancy work with a tap pass out in the centres which was good.

I think Tate needs to learn how to pass though. I didn't see a single pass from him

Agree with Terry on Tate. He can't pass and is safer not to try to. No surprise that Folau only got the ball from kicks.

Tate is good on his feet though and has a nice swerve and is a sound defender. Better to play on the wing in attack and centres in defense. IMO

He was outstanding last night. Only 1 missed tackle. Good on him. (and everyone else that made my day)

• 3 weeks later...

bootyinblue wrote:

Ash wrote:
The only problem with that for the blues is that their last game was so bad!:laugh: ;)

What.. and you had your eyes closed for the entire first game or something? :P :cheer: :) :woohoo:

hey we scored in that game twice how many times did nsw get over in game 2 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: QUEENSLANDER

bootyinblue wrote:

Ash wrote:
The only problem with that for the blues is that their last game was so bad!:laugh: ;)

What.. and you had your eyes closed for the entire first game or something? :P :cheer: :) :woohoo:

"your only as good as you LAST game"

"last game" last game :woohoo:

nuff said

Archived