SOLD*viking nemo 4 sale*SOLD

James W

i really dont know what its worth i was going to take the stuff out i have all my spare boating crap stored in it take a few pics and ask the gurros on here what they reacon im guessing 1200 to 1800 its 14ft has a 100 ltr stainless bow tank the fuel filler needs finishing its servicable but ugly . a flat floor from the rear seat all the way to the nose its only 8mm so it has a little give with 120 kg walking on it an old humminbird sounder, there is nav lights fuses etc no battery . theres a minor crack in the hull about 25mm long easy to fix as you can see both sides and a small hole in the transom from the removal of some side pods last time she was in the water i was lazy and put a dab of silicon on each and it didnt leak i still have the side pods they are 200mm round and run 3/4 the way up the boat makes her as solid as a rock like a inflatable but they create to much drag as i was ski ing with it so i removed them .

the trailer has been rebuilt the chassis gal dipped and new rollers but the axle is looking a litle sad now still servicable but needs a good scrape off the rust and repaint or just replace and be done with it.

one side of the hull is painted the other side has been scraped back clean bugger of a job thats why only half is done i figured i preferd using it than polishing it so it went back to work ill get some pics if your interested

there is evidence underneath of some galvanic pitting

Jimmy

Mate if you are thinking about getting a boat have a look at Makocraft.

I looked at the hornets but every thing like the live well etc. was an extra.

For less money I got a 4.8 Makocraft Tournament.

It comes with a plumbed 100ltr live well, casting decks, rod locker, storage compartments and while the cockpit area is smaller it gives you a larger rear fishing deck than the hornet.

If you wanted a more alround unit then have a look at the Mackocraft Frenzie. Benefits of the tornament boat but with a deaper draft so also good for the bay.

Karee Marine at Rocklea ha a good range if you wanted a look.

Stinger: I agree. For anyone that read my post called "Idea" I have been looking at getting a small fleet of fishing boats for AFO use through a time share sort of scenario. After a lot of looking Makocraft is what I have settled on as everything was included! Not to mentioned the starting prices were right down there as well.

Angus

kriso wrote:

jezus watch out booty's on the paddle power! will it be pimped with double over head strobes and siren, gun and tazer rack? rofl. awesome but mate well done.

You forgot the waterproof ticketbook for those who have those fangdangled pedal power things!

Yea sheesh.. I know have another yak in the fleet and eagerly scouring the posts on how to pimp it up into a mean green (well grey anyway) fishing machine and I havent even picked it up yet!

enjoy the nemo!

betcha jimmybob didn't tell you it was actually his missus'?

so i am sorry to see it go...but onto bigger and better things...sook sook...

just hoped he took out my usual stash of Doritos and salsa, M&M's, waterproof mascara, sunscreen, moisturiser, hand cream, aeroguard, spare change of clothes, sunglasses, bandaids, hairclips and diet coke...yes boys you can fit a hell of a lot into those hatches!!

once again enjoy!

mrsjimmybob wrote:

enjoy the nemo!

betcha jimmybob didn't tell you it was actually his missus'?

so i am sorry to see it go...but onto bigger and better things...sook sook...

just hoped he took out my usual stash of Doritos and salsa, M&M's, waterproof mascara, sunscreen, moisturiser, hand cream, aeroguard, spare change of clothes, sunglasses, bandaids, hairclips and diet coke...yes boys you can fit a hell of a lot into those hatches!!

once again enjoy!

they're a bit big for a handbag surely? :P it never ceases to amaze me what my gf carries in her handbag. i mean... one day i was sticking up a photo at home and ran out of bluetack... out comes the handbag and bloody bluetack! what is doing there????? :ohmy: :blink:

yep blutak, stapler, caulking gun, liquid nails

a girl never knows when she might chip a nail, brake a highheel or need to hitch up her hem!

go on admit it, who do you always turn to for a bandaid? or wet ones when you got sticky hands?

geez and I thought all blokes went through Boys Scouts? what ever happened to "be prepared"?

mrsjimmybob wrote:

yep blutak, stapler, caulking gun, liquid nails

a girl never knows when she might chip a nail, brake a highheel or need to hitch up her hem!

go on admit it, who do you always turn to for a bandaid? or wet ones when you got sticky hands?

geez and I thought all blokes went through Boys Scouts? what ever happened to "be prepared"?

bandaid - a bit of tissue or paper towel and some electric tape (if it can't be fixed with electric tape it can't be fixed full stop.)

as for wet ones... that's what shorts and shirts were invented for last i checked...

however, a chaulking gun AND liquid nails. hats off mrsjimmybob, you are a legend... :laugh:

Archived