Albert river Bass....

Dazzamcgee

Well what an afternoon!!!:woohoo:

Fished the Albert from 3pm to 6pm for 14 Bass, 12 caught by me and 2 caught by my son. The bass ranged from late 20cm models right through to 40cm models and I was bricked 5 times to bass well over 40cm all on 10lbs leader..(yeah $50 worth of fun!!) All had a liking to surface lures (buggi pop 35 and frog coloured poppers).

The Bass were all caught from the one snag which was quiet a surprise and we also missed about another 6 or so strikes in the same area....

Also got some short footage of a "take" for Utube but I'm unsure of how to post the link here? any help

The fishing was hot!! and we left them biting for next time....:) [img size=250]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Picture_194_AFO.jpg

post-633-144598471317_thumb.jpg

Dazzamcgee wrote:

Brian U may already know of the spot!! ;)

Hows 3pm sound for a grand tour?

Its only really a 1 person spot (limited casting space)but we can take turns maybe?:dry:

Yeah i think the young bloke got his arms stretched afew times!!:laugh:

I'll come past and say good'a on my way to the big pool a little further up. I got a few there this morning before 8am.

We gotta find a way to get the yaks down there and back without killing ourselves or the yaks. (thinking about throwing em off the bridge.) :S :blink:

Brian D wrote:

Dazzamcgee wrote:
Brian U may already know of the spot!! ;)

Hows 3pm sound for a grand tour?

Its only really a 1 person spot (limited casting space)but we can take turns maybe?:dry:

Yeah i think the young bloke got his arms stretched afew times!!:laugh:

I'll come past and say good'a on my way to the big pool a little further up. I got a few there this morning before 8am.

We gotta find a way to get the yaks down there and back without killing ourselves or the yaks. (thinking about throwing em off the bridge.) :S :blink:

below the fire brigade might just have to walk the yaks a bit through the smaller creek runs

Archived