Beware, New Flu Strain.

scrote

BEWARE

QLD health officials have released a statment saying that they expect an onset of a new strain of influenza,known only as .G.C.T.F.

SYMPTOMS INCLUDE

*WATERY DISCHARGE FROM THE EYES

*THE UNCONTROLABLE URGE TO PULL YOUR HAIR OUT

*AN OVERWHELMING URGE TO YELL AT THE TELEVISION

*A FEELING OF LOSS AND REMORSE

TREATMENT

*NO KNOWN TREATMENT

The 1st cases of this epidemic are expected to suface Wednesday night with 90% of cases in QLD and few cases in the other states.

Health officials also stated that this is a 3 stage influenza and is expected to last at least 2 months with some cases having a 4th stage,but luckily this 4th stage is only expected to affect a few fishermen who visit NSW later on in the year.

If you think you have .G.C.T.F. {Grieving Cane Toad Flu} please contact your nearest publican or bottle shop owner.

ohhhh so tempting to "moderate" this thread lol. dont count ya chickens before they hatch mate you might find us QLD's are immune to such disease's from memory though NSW have been getting a decent amount of this sickness the last couple of years!!! lol

Love your work there Scrote.... I am tipping Blues by 4!

Speaking of flu's!

I woke up this morning with bacon rashes, so thought I might have had swine flu. Tried to contact the Doc on the phone and all I could hear was crackling. Finally got on to the Doc and he prescribed me some oinkment, but that did no good so I had to get a hambulance to take me off to hospital where I retold my curly tail of woe to the nurse!

So this must be the strain the Mexicans caught way way way way way way back in 2006. It then grew in 2007 and doubled in shame only to stick around another year - scientific sources have determined that there is little likelihood to ever completely leave NSW. Its called Roach Flu and sufferers can expect continued lethargy and bewilderment about another year of LOSS

you poor souls ,except for bootyinblue you are all suffering from delirium

which is the first sign of .G.C.T.F.

Yes Kreel we did suffer from a similar virus but it was called .R.B.T.R. {robbed by the ref syndrome} but we have now biult up an immunity to this affliction

m8 if we keep talking then we have to get it right eventually

and then we will say i told ya so lol

as long as the game is close,hard and the ref doesnt decide the game i will be happy ,win or lose,needless to say i will be happier when NSW wins.

bootyinblue wrote:

Speaking of flu's!

I woke up this morning with bacon rashes, so thought I might have had swine flu. Tried to contact the Doc on the phone and all I could hear was crackling. Finally got on to the Doc and he prescribed me some oinkment, but that did no good so I had to get a hambulance to take me off to hospital where I retold my curly tail of woe to the nurse!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I thought I was the king of corny jokes :whistle:

Love your work booty :laugh: That had me squealing ... :P

As for tomorrow night Scrote, well I'm tipping Victoria :pinch: :unsure:

If Dallas Johnson doesn't knock himself out again I think the canetoads should beat the odds and start the 4th straight series win with a victory. :woohoo:

bootyinblue wrote:

Speaking of flu's!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

im with you booty ..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

bootyinblue wrote:

Speaking of flu's!

Cmon booty there has gotta be a police joke added somewhere.

yeah okay Shortie you'll get ya beer mate!! :blush: :blush:

But you must admit , it was a bad call from the video ref on that first NSW try!! :evil: :evil: :angry::angry::angry:

Bring on game 2, i'll get that carton back from ya shortie!! :laugh: :P:P:P

Cheers :aussie: :aussie:

Dusky wrote:

yeah okay Shortie you'll get ya beer mate!! :blush: :blush:

But you must admit , it was a bad call from the video ref on that first NSW try!! :evil: :evil: :angry::angry::angry:

Bring on game 2, i'll get that carton back from ya shortie!! :laugh: :P:P:P

Cheers :aussie: :aussie:

Yep prof i agree the first try NSW was hard done by but the other try the 1 with the forward pass than went forward by about 6 mtrs cmon now

I think the ref's had a shocking match all round, some really bad decisions were made but thankfully they didn't blow up penalties every 3 minutes!! I agree with the first ruling though, that was no try and would think the same even if it was QLD that had the ball - his foot was clearly on the line twice... but I swear if he had white boots he would have got away with it!! Close but fair decision I thought!!

The game itself was very weird. QLD didn't play all that well other then the 10 minutes where they scored the 3 tries. I think QLD has a lot more to improve than NSW do, but I think NSW did really well to stick in there and be as close as they were in the end. 2 of the NSW tries off rebounds shows a fair amount of luck was involved with their tries, but you make your own opportunities in a State Of Origin and sometimes it's not the better team that wins the games!! The other try from the forward pass was just another example of how bad the referring was - that's a terrible decision!!

QLD got away with the win last night on the back of a fairly poor performance overall. We got out to a lead but then backed off, same after we scored just after half time. You can't do that in State Of Origin and get away with it all the time - it will bite you on the ass!!

I hope to see a better game next time around from QLD!!

Archived