Merry Christmas!!

AFO

** This thread discusses the content article: Merry Christmas!! **

afo_christmas.gif

The Brisbane Fishing Online team would like to wish all our members and visitors a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! We wish you many fish and many good times in the holiday season and also in the New Year.

For those new members that have joined us this year we hope you have found a great community to learn and share with. For existing members we thank you for your continuing support! We really do strive for a friendly community spirit and so encourage all members to tell their friends and share the knowledge and helpful advice that so many share on the site with others.

As you may be aware the AFO site and community takes a fair bit of effort to run and so we really do appreciate the friendly and co-operative nature of most of our members. Not having to moderate the community as much really does save us time to focus on improving the site with new features and better performance. We have introduced some great new features this year, now with a revamped Community section on the site showcasing members photos and videos and activity stream. We still have many great things planned for 2010 for the AFO website and look forward to rolling these out for everyone.

Hopefully everyone gets what they wish for for Christmas and that they can get away during the holidays and enjoy our great Queensland outdoors - whether it is fishing, boating or camping! We look forward to lots of reports and photos in the new year of all the adventures.

Merry Christmas and Tight Lines!

Brisbane Fishing Online

Mery Christmas to all.Thanks to all of those I have meet as I only really became active since the state of origin and had a ball.My family and I have been made feel welcome to all events and general get togethers thanks.Hope all return safe and sound for more storys and drama filled reports and me bracking my duck on monduran in the new year.

cheers dassa and family

A very Merry Christmas to all on the AFO website and stay safe over this holdiay season.

Thanks to the Admin and the Mod crews for another year of excellent website adventures, with the improvements and upgrades well receieved. (I think the older members would remember looking blankly at a screen saying AFO is down, and wondering how long till the rest of the world ends)

This year saw my first bass and first barra caught, both making headlines in BushnBeach, (even if the bass picture is under my alias name... hey Poly!) Both of these things were possible by being an active member of AFO and in saying that I urge all members to become active (in a good way!) promote the site, buy some merchandise, attend some events, and most of all give the mods an easy task by not going overboard.

Best wishes to all :-)

Archived