first live bait session

Plastic Man

just got back from my first ever live bait trip in the mouth of the bribane river i have been using sp's in the river for about 4 years now and i thought it was time that i got the castnet out and give the live bait a go. so myself my borther wayne and my mate kenny got to the boat ramp at about 6 and started off towards the mouth first we thought we would get on the board with the plastics and that we did using light jigheads and powerbaits in the smelt colour we ended up with 2 bream 3 squire and one talor then come the live bait after castneting for about 20mins we had plenty of hardieheads then finding a likey looking spot we started fishing .not long before we got some fish 3 shovelnose sharks just little ones 5 bream and 1 flathead and one of the biggest stingrays i have see took me about 10mins just to see it i was so heartbroken:angry: but a lot of fun. good day out for my first go with live bait.tight lines

• 1 month later...

BrisbaneRiver_Plastics_Ex wrote:

I think he is telling lies quite frankly, I just don't think the Bream would go for the the live Hardieheads. This statement is based upon my extensive angling of Brisbane River and I just don't think this report \"adds UP\", sorry P man.

Hey mate your off to a good start, first post and bagging someone :evil:. I know they caught bream on hardie heads saw the photos of that trip

Mr Ex,

Are you just a stirrer or ...?

You joined the site today at 16.40, with first post at 17.14 (34minutes later) and dragged up a thread last posted in a month ago.

Seems like you may have an enemy chasing you PMan. Postcode is the same as yours.

Not a good way to promote your business/employer as a Brissie River charter guide:S :blink:

BrisbaneRiver_Plastics_Ex wrote:

Fine I don't really care or take into account what you people say I was just trying to merely warn you of cons on the site mainly Plastic Man and secondly STU I doubt highly doubt they are as successful as they claim. If you want to see how to catch fish with plastics in the Brisbane River, come on a charter with me.

mate thats y there are digital cameras i dont have to lie the photos talk for them selfs

Archived