Wavebreak Island Marlin to Mackerel Social

tugger

well brad seeing that you have all my game fishing rods and reels now along with my skirts and black magic gimble and harness, i experct to see photos and vids. those 80's have never had a trip out where for at minimum they have not been loaded up up or caught something. so no bad mojo please, nah all jks, have a fun and safe trip and may all have fun.

ps keep me some unbled mackeral or tuna for baits please

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what are you talking about Kurt, I dont have any of your gear, I did see some really nice 80's at cashies this morning though... haha I better be careful what I say as you'll have my other boat and I dont want to see it out the front of cashies haha.. Im hoping the weather plays the game this weekend!!! Just looking at andrew's (downrigger shop)newsletter and there are some nice blues down there at the moment!

sorry to hear that brad, even if you just come down for a bit ican pick you (or anyone else for that matter) from the ramp just to visit.

haines490, you're right it's getting better hope it stays that way. mark has been pretty good thus far in getting the dates to line up with the weather.

unfortunately, i'm pulling out of this weekend, but will be there for the march weekend if it goes ahead.

the weather (although looking better), is still a little too much for me to not go to a mates 30th birthday this weekend.

hope you all have a great time and get onto heaps of speadsters and drink heaps of beers.

you can count on the weather clearing up and there being minimal swell and wind now that i'm not going, it'll do it just to piss me off

Where are you getting your forecast from Lance? From what I'm seeing it'll be the big boats going out to play?

Got a mate who's a gun jack fisho that might join us Friday arvo, those with small tinnies are welcome to join us fish the canals (his backyard) if the weather turns poo.

Hey Eug care to post the links up for these feeds?

I have a mate coming with me but we will be leaving after a quick morning fish sunday to come back drop the boat off then go to Big day out with some free backstage passes he scored:)

Will be down later tomorrow arvo, probably be 6 or so before im on the water.

im definate, my cousin and i will be there late fri night in his boat, if he pulls out ive got a lift... cheers fillet, if im solo ill be there just before dark. last time i failed to be the most drunk on the beach... that went to a father/son/son trio that appeared out of nowhere and started fighting each other :woohoo: see how we go this time, the other suspect will be headin from manly early fri arvo.

Seabreeze is showing S to SSE all weekend.

15 kn on Fri

10 kn On Sat

15 kn on Sun.

The synoptics look ok to me as well so all in all it may be a good weekend of fishing.

If your going to get sea sick and have a good chuck pleaseeeee come over and do it behind our boat.

Not only do we need some fresh burley but a good laugh and some piccies will be ok too. :P :silly: :P

im definate, my cousin and i will be there late fri night in his boat, if he pulls out ive got a lift... cheers fillet, if im solo ill be there just before dark. last time i failed to be the most drunk on the beach... that went to a father/son/son trio that appeared out of nowhere and started fighting each other :woohoo: see how we go this time, the other suspect will be headin from manly early fri arvo.

The other suspect, do you mean the man with no name.

The other suspect, do you mean the man with no name.

Yeah but i dont know if im allowed to name a banned member so we shall call him the man with no name ;)

Might be a couple coming in that boat too

As i am thinking of attending what does 1 need to bring other than tent etc - is there communal bbq etc?

Michael

Hi Michael.

You will need obvious things like your tent/swag,food,ect.

I will have a 3 burner stove and a BBQ setup there as well as some pots and pans and anyone is more than welcome to use it.

We will also have a big tarp setup to sit under.

Lance

Hi guys, i intend coming over Saturday evening from around 6.30 till 9.30pm to say hi and hear some good fishing stories some of which may even be true, will anyone be available for a lift over to save me launching my boat for such a short time and trip.

Biggera Creek is probably easiest closest location, cheers wayne

Hi guys, i intend coming over Saturday evening from around 6.30 till 9.30pm to say hi and hear some good fishing stories some of which may even be true, will anyone be available for a lift over to save me launching my boat for such a short time and trip.

mmmm who isn't drinking???

the olds are all ready down there .reckon the wind is ok .

Saturday looks the go for fishing outside,Sunday is questionable by the weather sites .

me ,one bro and bro in-law are heading down Friday after work,get the old boy to pick us up.

no point taking my tub ,no good for offshore.

should be a top weekend ,we are hopping to be down there 5 ish.as long as we knock off early and i pack most of the crap tonight.

me wayne if the crazyman lets me I'll come and get you,do you trust me lol

me wayne if the crazyman lets me I'll come and get you,do you trust me lol

not a problem

Archived