What we do when we aren't fishing...

summerbreeze

Hey guys

Sorry in advance if this has been posted before.

I was just thinking how obviously we all fish and love to fish but what do we do when we aren't on the water??? I think it's interesting the totally different lives we actually all live but still have that one thing in common.

I am an assistant nurse and a registerd nurse student at Uni :)

Leave your reply below :)

Bree

I'm an Engine Reconditioner by trade.. when I finished that I went and became a Fitter and Machinist... After that I became a Dril Fitter... Now I am on a temp contract as a Hydraulic Fitter trying to get a full time job as a Drill Fitter in WA.

Weeknights I lift weights, cook and eat healthy food.

Weekends I undo all my hardwork by drinking heaps of beer and partying.

I drive around Brisbane delivering tyres and yelling at people who act like idiots on the road, occasionally I get odd looks because I'm bopping away to some gangnam style or some other such awesome music ;) the rest of my day is spent annoying the guys in the warehouse by talking about fishing and then I'm on bfo at night.

business development manager for a safety training company eg hieghts safety confine space rescue ect.

otherwise i spend most time buying lures for fish i never catch haha.

and buying toys that i dont need and now have to look at buying a new house to fit them all in!

and of late obsessed with trying to catch my first LEGAL jack on one of the many hundreds of lures/rods and reels i have brought to get them! haha

IT Systems administrator. I look after around 120 servers for lots of different companies in SEQ.

Spare time, Fishing, Drinking and i play drums in a metal band.

My mates a drummer too, ( headkase and also won second fastest drummer in Europe ) and a massive fan of machinegun smith that guy is incredible !!

IT Systems administrator. I look after around 120 servers for lots of different companies in SEQ.

Spare time, Fishing, Drinking and i play drums in a metal band.

My mates a drummer too, ( headkase and also won second fastest drummer in Europe ) and a massive fan of machinegun smith that guy is incredible !!

Todd Hansen?

Started off a pastry cook then became a qualified chef, spent half my life in the army before a decade back in the work force as a cleaner at QUT before I done my back in.

Now spend my time fishing with every second day off to get over my ailments and in my spare time gardening and trying to teach my many grandchildren how to fish.

Dino

Started off a pastry cook then became a qualified chef, spent half my life in the army before a decade back in the work force as a cleaner at QUT before I done my back in.

Now spend my time fishing with every second day off to get over my ailments and in my spare time gardening and trying to teach my many grandchildren how to fish.

Dino

I haven't been fishing with you for ages! I thought I was your favourite???

Driving instructor.....

Don't fish as much as I used as most weekends are taken up with racing my sailing catamaran.

Driving instructor. Glad you didnt teach me to drive.

I remember a trip back from a charter where you went around corners in 3rd or 4th gear. Engine was labouring almost to the point of stalling.

Archived