2013 Moreton Bay Classic

AFO

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Angus

Couple of queries on the topic earlier but couldn't see an answer. Also couldn't find reference in the rules to eligibility of under / over size fish. Could you please confirm.

Thanks

Andrew

Ok...

Undersize fish no.

Oversize fish yes (if released immediately after photo).

Same as the Flathead classic.

I will clarify this with anglers as they came to the HQ as well.

Very slow day for me, I had heard that a few flatties had been caught so I trolled for a couple of hours in front of Salford and tranquill waters retirement villages for nothing. Maybe i should have tried on the run out instead of the run in.

I then tried at the red bouy at Cootchie for this

post-230-144598975544_thumb.jpg

:blush: :blush:

Then went behind snipe for nothing.

Had problems finding spots as I have a new gps and did not transfer marks over and it is impossible to find spots using landmarks with all the new development over the last 10 years.I even think that the red bouy at Cootchie has moved .

Should have gone to NPD at least I can catch fish there.,

Cheers

Ray

A certain family is very RC and i am not talking religion.

Congrats to all participants and a BIG thank you to Angus and Johnny and Raby Bay VMR and all valued sponsore.

Cheers

Ray

I concur! :P

Tough fishing for me this weekend but a good event and a good weekend on the water despite the trip back from Dunwich this morning.

Sincere congratulations to all the winners and thanks to the site and sponsors.

A MASSIVE THANKS to the AFO crew,to all the sponsor's without them we can't have event's like this and congrates to all place getter's as for me DONUT now that sucked LOL.

A very LARGE THANKYOU to FREAK for the great lucky door prize that I jagged :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I hope someone got a video of Dassa claiming his lucky door prize. That made the weekend for me. :cheer: :cheer: Nice to meet you and thanks for helping me get the boat out, Dassa. Much appreciated. Congrats to the winners and thanks heaps to Angus, Johnny and all the sponsors.

A MASSIVE THANKS to the AFO crew,to all the sponsor's without them we can't have event's like this and congrates to all place getter's as for me DONUT now that sucked LOL.

A very LARGE THANKYOU to FREAK for the great lucky door prize that I jagged :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

You did look a little choofed.

Congrats

Ray

Tough weekend but awesome as always!! Thanks to AFO members, sponsors, prize winners and of course Angus and Johnny!!

I lost my camera at the weigh-in and have included the photo... if anyone knows this 'torso' please collect your prize from Tomca :blink:

Couple from the weekend.... cheers

post-4796-144598975974_thumb.jpg

post-4796-144598975979_thumb.jpg

post-4796-144598975986_thumb.jpg

Congrats

Ray

Ray a little choofed doesn't come close mate I am still cheering.

P.S BODY SEEN THE BAST@#$ THAT OFFERED TO TAKE MY YAK HOME DIDN'T THINK HE MENT KEEPING IT :angry::angry::angry::P:P:P:P

Congrats

Ray

Ray a little choofed doesn't come close mate I am still cheering.

P.S BODY SEEN THE BAST@#$ THAT OFFERED TO TAKE MY YAK HOME DIDN'T THINK HE MENT KEEPING IT :angry::angry::angry::P:P:P:P

I'll get there eventually. keep your hair on

Archived