2013 Moreton Bay Classic

AFO

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Registered and paid. Can someone please confirm this. The last event I entered my registration was not found and the money had to be refunded.

It's my birthday this weekend, so getting a leave pass should be fine.

Bill I have souble checked and your registration has come through (and is the first to boot).

Cheers.

Angus

Benno: Will look to get Map if one even will apply. I might be more like wherever under the proviso a bay ramp is used.

Dubbzy: Thanks for that will fix it.

Kriso: Yeah we thought squid would be good as something a bit different.

BillP: Mate the list is designed to still keep small boaters and kayakers well in the game.

All: Someone said it was not evenly weighted as someone could go out and get a tuna, mackerel and kingfish and clinch it with three species. Good luck to this so called person as I am sure that is a trifecta that does not happen every day!

Just as likely someone will chase Tuna for three days for one solid long tail and get pipped by a small boater who got a decent flathead, jew and bunch of other smaller reef fish.

I believe it is open to anyone who can get out there.

If not, some of those lucky door prizes are well worth a ticket purchase alone as the odds will be (at a guess) something is the realm of a 4 in 50-75 chance of picking up something great!!!

Angus

If in any doubt if your tournament registration has been submitted successfully and wish to confirm, you can do this by checking your Tournament Account.

This is located under the Account link at the top left of the site.

Then click on Tournament Account on left menu. If you see a registration you are registered, if you don't see any record we do not have you in our system and so please redo it until you see it here.

/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/account/tournament-account

I think I will use my birthday leave pass for this and give a few species a nudge around some of the bay islands. I'll show ezy how a real yak does it

You thinking of taking the barge to Straddie one day to chase trevors and kingies around Dunwich? I might be keen for this as well.

I think I will use my birthday leave pass for this and give a few species a nudge around some of the bay islands. I'll show ezy how a real yak does it

You thinking of taking the barge to Straddie one day to chase trevors and kingies around Dunwich? I might be keen for this as well.

i was thinking of doing the same if your keen to make a trip of it.

And I might join you if I can.

And I might join you if I can.

no worries

SHHHH do not tell everybody that is my Spot X

Tom told me its his spot x... :S

All: Someone said it was not evenly weighted as someone could go out and get a tuna, mackerel and kingfish and clinch it with three species. Good luck to this so called person as I am sure that is a trifecta that does not happen every day!

Just as likely someone will chase Tuna for three days for one solid long tail and get pipped by a small boater who got a decent flathead, jew and bunch of other smaller reef fish.

I believe it is open to anyone who can get out there.

If not, some of those lucky door prizes are well worth a ticket purchase alone as the odds will be (at a guess) something is the realm of a 4 in 50-75 chance of picking up something great!!!

Angus

Spot on mate ;)

You might be able to tow us over then behind your boat, so we don't have to pay the ferry costs? :whistle: That way we all know it's the right spot.

Looks really good.

I should be in it 100% will regester tonight.

The list is managable, gives everyone a fair go.

Hopefully weathers good. Will be fishing out of Moes boat in day and mine at night over northeren bay for cobes n kungs.

Ps Angus its easy to get big longie mackerel n big jew in one day if you know where to fish at right time lol.

Ask Jeremy haha hes being getting owned.

Really looking foward for this.

Shane

Nah my spot x is yakkable from dunwich. Thinking of spending the night on peel friday night and up at sparrows to pack up and fish hard all saturday

Looks really good.

Hopefully weathers good. Will be fishing out of Moes boat in day and mine at night over northeren bay for cobes n kungs.

Ps Angus its easy to get big longie mackerel n big jew in one day if you know where to fish at right time lol.

Shane

Shall we just save some time and give Shane the prize now? I'll spend all year chasing a longtail but apparantly it's easy to get one and a jew in a day lol.....allright for some :blink:

Looks really good.

Shane

Shall we just save some time and give Shane the prize now? I'll spend all year chasing a longtail but apparantly it's easy to get one and a jew in a day lol.....allright for some :blink:

Spend the time out there man and youl figure it.

Thats what we did. We get 1-2 everytrip now.

Lol even my dad caught one on sunday.

Il give you advice for longies.

If you want big fish 20kg plus. Live bait. They love herring.

You can chase them in schools for ages but if you want quality figure out where they run and sit there with livies. Spin slugs while you wait for runs. You get mackerel too.

Theres heaps of jew in bay. Just have to find them hammer them with plastics. They all around peel and harries. They big fish too.

• 2 weeks later...

Well team HQ has been confirmed.

Ill make an official announcement thread but the crew at Cleveland VMR are stoked to be involved.

This should be awesome for people registering and launching and having enough areas to park for presentation etc.

Cheers.

Angus

Nah my spot x is yakkable from dunwich. Thinking of spending the night on peel friday night and up at sparrows to pack up and fish hard all saturday

Hey bozo you better ask the BOSS now mate our last trip we called around to pick you up and the misses didn't even know you were going out and then you pulled the pin YA big GIRL. :whistle: :whistle: :evil:

Archived