What boats does everyone have?

tom

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feral wrote:

He better be, he's been out practicing already!

Thanks for that Feral, Don't let all my secrets out. I plan to fish Friday and Saturday next week for the classic. I haven’t registered yet as I need a team member. So anyone wanting and able to fish the Friday and Saturday P.M. me and hopefully we can put a team together. I would like someone with good knowledge of the Brissy river.;)

I think you can register as a team if your solo, leastwise I am pretty sure Brian said he had! I'll check to see if Shippo is interested in being your deckie, he is not bad with a line.

Although I am sure you could get a deckie from amongst the land based blokes no problems anyway, it will be pretty relaxed (at least for me!) if you are a team of one, you dont have to worry about your team members cutting you out of 2nd place in the comp (only 1 fish per category per team per day able to be weighed in, so theoretically you could be done out of 2nd or 3rd prize because your team mate has the winning fish on the same day you get the 2nd biggest fish!)

Post edited by: Feral, at: 2006/11/23 21:18

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

hey guys, ive got a southwind ub520 fitted with a 2 stroke 60 but going to a 90 2 stroke yammy very soon, live bait tank and cutting board, centre console and 100lt tank and just had a t-top fitted so if any one see's it come up and say hi....

cheers

p.s photo's to come.

Brian D wrote:

Mos well stick mine on here. Here's what my cruise craft used to look like before I turned it to s fishing boat. [img size=485]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/hinze2-b9641e3a4a94404abcda6fb16b2d937d.jpg
[img size=344]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/PICTURE_003.JPG

I've been doing to much fishing, I recognise the backgrounds in some of those pictures!

Jeffs boat (rays at time of photo) is the BP service station at Biloela, Brians boat in Bonners bay at Hinze, Poly's look suspicously like the Coomera River, and Jimmy Bobs is the fancy berth's at Ningi!

My pride and joy is a Ally Craft 410 Rhino, She is my first boat and so far has 6 rod holders,Naveman fishfinder,swivel seats (foam on the kids seats), carpeted floor, 30 hp 2 stroke Mercury and I'm just about to fit a Navman Tracker 900 GPS that I had given to me.( I bought the bloke a bottle of DIMPLE whisky in appreciation). I still have to fit the GPS and I would like to fit some fluro lights for nite fishing.

Bri The Pom wrote:

Brian if you don,t mind me asking your boats roughly how much would they cost with motor and trailer,because we land in the gold coast in august and will be looking for an early christmas present.

Bri.

Hi BTP (Bri the Pom)

My cruise craft was $14K about 3 years ago but I put a new $8500 4 stroke 2007 motor on it and a new $2500 trailer. Plus about $2k worth of extras. Less the $3k trade in for the old motor so that's $24k. Ouch. Too much.:pinch:

You can buy it for say $15k if you want it. Motor has 3 years warrenty and trailer has 2 years warrenty. She's a little beauty.

$15k -$20k will get you a nice Glass Boat 2nd hand or a new tinny or reasonable Platey. When you get hear give me a buzz and I'll help you find what you want. THere are many things to consider but that's a different post. Just don't pay too much.;):)

This is what you can get when you get a pay out from car accident It's my mate liams boat and he got nothing wrong with him except this awesome triton. I've fished out of it and we fished the mouth of the Tweed to murwullimbah it did'nt take long to go from one end to the other and covered alot of good spots.

It's the one with no one in it getting ready for bream tourniment down coast at convention centre [img size=499]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/P1010342_AFO.jpg

post-1103-144598420937_thumb.jpg

Archived