Hey ellicat

That's a very good session you had there with crazywalrus, does he still use the forum?

Good job on the macks and bonito, pity you lost that one though but those bonito after look like they were pretty fun. Two for one is a pretty good idea!  I think they'll make a great bait as well, seeing as they will be in good nick when you use them next. Did you salt them down before freezing, or do you just freeze them straight up? 

Cheers Hamish

Please login or register to view this image

Crazy hasn't popped his head in for 4 years, but he may come on for a look at the report.

No salting, just straight into the freezer to make some good strip baits for some large snapper coming in the not too distant future hopefully.

6 minutes ago, crazywalrus said:

Hamish I am getting dragged back in. I had to see what lies @ellicatwas saying. I like the way he left out while unhooking his double he managed to hook my head and leave a Bonito flipping around on the other hook. Was a great day and something I plan to do more often. 

Hey crazywalrus

Haha, sounds like ellicat didn't want us to know that. It must've been a great day out even after that unfortunate event  

7 minutes ago, ellicat said:

You headbutted the hook ! I swear.

Hi ellicat

Hmm, I don't mean to doubt you but that sounds a lot like an excuse

LOL. (Sorry for my bad jokes). 

Cheers Hamish 

The heading had me wondering what was going on.

In an earlier post someone was talking about peeing over the side then 

ellicat talks about taking the old fella out.

Lost me for a bit till I read down a bit.

Can't be too hard on Benno. He's a new dad and needs his priorities to be right for at least a year or so. Also he works, unlike some of us.

Might have to quickly change the boat name to ellisnap so I can get some of those decent Bay snapper that are about.

5 minutes ago, ellicat said:

Might have to quickly change the boat name to ellisnap so I can get some of those decent Bay snapper that are about.

I think next outing bay Snapper in the shallows will be my target

3 hours ago, ellicat said:

You headbutted the hook ! I swear.

It was inevitable that some shenanigans would be going on ........   Good to see the two of you re-combining and even better that some fish made it into the esky, well done. @crazywalrus -  you look like you've lost a bit of weight since your profile pic was taken a few years ago ......... 

6 minutes ago, jon said:

Good to see you putting the new rig to good use! Well done  on another productive session, those bonitos will be A grade snapper baits too!

I'm certainly imagining they will be.

1 minute ago, crazywalrus said:

I like they way you cut out the rest of the 30 minutes of the fight, you vomiting  from the stress and crying when you lost it. 

I also didn't include the footage of you swearing your head off when you had a triple hookup of knotted braid. haha