Who’s Excited!? Snap Snap Nearly Here

Leosonfire

1 hour ago, Leosonfire said:

Definitely! Makeshift all round light and anchor for the yak! Hopefully wind holds out! 

what are you heading out in @Drop Bear

And where??

That looks like a ripper. I wonder if I just use the radio antennae and clip something onto that?

I have a 5m tinny with 70 Susuki. I plan to go out to Green Island. The wind is up at the moment and i wont go out in that...

Hey Leosonfire

Good set up there. I have never bothered doing a DIY anchor for our yak. I'd imagine that would work pretty well. If I was making one, I may have fashioned a grapple hook type thing out of wire, just so it could catch onto something! Love the light too.

6 hours ago, Drop Bear said:

Ok there is a 7.30 high so I might head out tonight. Who's coming? 

*Sigh* I wish Drop Bear. I'm actually crook at the moment (I'm trying my best to isolate from everyone else), so even if it wasn't a school night, I can't come 😞 

Cheers Hamish

1 hour ago, Drop Bear said:

That looks like a ripper. I wonder if I just use the radio antennae and clip something onto that?

I have a 5m tinny with 70 Susuki. I plan to go out to Green Island. The wind is up at the moment and i wont go out in that...

Meant to be 10knot tonight?? 🤞 

mate that a old piece of conduit + bike light + daughters Coleman night light 😂 

2 hours ago, Drop Bear said:

50klm gusts!! Wtf!! Not looking good, looks like it’s beer and footy then 🤬