Rainbow Beach Trip

shortie

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FISHING!!!!!!!!

Me in charge of the showers, rubbing down strange Aussies, I think I'll pass :laugh:

Allthough being Scandinavian I don't blush easily.

I'm game for doing the shower installation, if I can reach the showerhead to start with :blink:

Packed, Prepped & ready to roar.

Received a very 'merry' phone call from Shortie tonight to say amongst other things that they are having a great time, they are missing ervereyoonnnee on BBBFFFOOO aaannndddee weeeee haavvvee thhhhheee FFFFFooooTTMMMMMmmm covvvveerrred about 100000000 times over!!

If you can read what I have writen then you must be as 'merry' as they were on the other end of the phone!

bootyinblue wrote:

Received a very 'merry' phone call from Shortie tonight to say amongst other things that they are having a great time, they are missing ervereyoonnnee on BBBFFFOOO aaannndddee weeeee haavvvee thhhhheee FFFFFooooTTMMMMMmmm covvvveerrred about 100000000 times over!!

If you can read what I have writen then you must be as 'merry' as they were on the other end of the phone!

Are you sure it was Shortie - Benno speaks like that normally. :laugh: :laugh:

Sounds like they're having a great time, I hope someone was sober enough to remember what happened to write a report. :laugh: :blink:

Archived