PB@NP 21/6/08

fishyman

hey guys,

well your probably sick of NPD reports by now but what the hell.

me my father and one of his work mates went to NPD this arvo, started off at mcgavings where i met dan and we had a fish for a while after he left we changed tactics and went to bullocky's driving past i saw rocket and aarons car.

arrived at bullocky's and went to the right if your facing the peninsula. started casting my G Vibe in some greeny mossy color. when soon after BAM oooh yay a bass.

only a wee little tyke but still good fun non the less ;)

a few more casts and WHACK:ohmy: :ohmy: ZZZZZZZZZZ:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ:blink: :blink: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: and well you get the picture.

after an awesome fight up comes a instant PB and i knew it.

P6210008AFO.jpg

put her on the mat and she measured 53cm :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: yay new PB and very fat like my last one.

P6210009AFO.jpg

released her to swim away.

no luck after that

i could see rocket aaron and dino over the other side pulling in some bass but couldnt tell the size.

i love this NPD thing :)

pcsolutionman wrote:

well done mate, a few fat fish atm, would like to see some weights

Lee

Good idea Lee - Anyone seen a light cradle for weighing fish around? As I catch and release I dont really want to be hanging any reasonable sized fish from the mouth.

I suppose a plastic shopping bag would do the job.

Feral wrote:

Good idea Lee - Anyone seen a light cradle for weighing fish around? As I catch and release I dont really want to be hanging any reasonable sized fish from the mouth.

I suppose a plastic shopping bag would do the job.

Mmm interesting point. How would the plastic go as far as keeping the slime on a fish though? I was going to suggest a sling of some sort made of hessian that could be dipped in water first, but I dunno whether this would be any better.:huh:

fishyman wrote:

and i didnt even need a paddle for that one benno :P

thanks mate

good thing that too... you may have forgotten it! :P g-vibes are totally my favourite lure after my trip to gladstone. yet to nail a bass on one but the winter camp is just around the corner!!! :woohoo:

Archived