New AFO Fishing Shirts

Angus

Hey everyone.

Just letting you know the new AFO shirts are all ready to go.

The new shirts are different in a few ways and in my opinion superior.

* They are a blended material much the same a columbia shirt.

* Larger vents.

* Far more pocket space.

* They come in two colours now, Light blue and khakei.

* They are made in SE QLD. In Berliegh heads to be exact.

We have kept them the same price as well to make them better value than anything else on the market.

Cheers

Angus

i have one of the new ones all ready, there the same price as the old one but alot cooler, heap more pockets too! they feel exatcly the same as a columbia fishing shirt! i have worn mine all day in the sun with the sleeves down and did not feel hot at all and didnt get burnt through the shirt either! heaps of ventilation on there, best buy on the site IMO!

Confused wrote:

angus do we have to iron these i don't know about you guys but my missus is on strike and i gotta iron my AFO shirt

Mate they are a good blend just like a columbia shirt.

The first AFO shorts were 100% cotton. Good quality but crease easily.

The new ones: wash + dryer = very wearable. They are a far less creasable material.

My wife hates my old shirt, loves my new one :P

Angus

• 11 months later...

With the demand we will have to try and get some more made it seems. We only have some XXL ones left and due to lack of funds have not ordered more for ages.

We will have to see what we can do though if the demand is there.

Cheers.

Angus

In all seriousness then it looks like the demand is there. Ill work this out ASAP. Thanks to those that have PM's it doesnt look like there will be any XXL's left either very soon!

As for those of other sizes ill get something done ASAP.

Angus

Cheers again guys.

Just to reiterate, we are researching the best way to get AFO shirts back online ASAP. I have taken down those who have shown interest here as EOI's and I will contact you as soon as we have firmed something up.

If anyone else is interested in a AFO fishing shirt, please let me know so I can keep you in the loop.

Cheers.

Angus

hulk wrote:

Gus,

Just like the beer, xxxxL mate

Hulk

Thanks mate. Taking all these down.

Please dont expect these in a week!

We are sourcing the best avenue to reliable and continued business and it could take a little while. But thank you so much for your interest and it has truly motivated us to hurry the hell up with our research :)

Angus

Archived