Best session ever!!!!!!!

chubbstar

Went fishing last night. I cant tell you to much as it will give away my spot! And I just cant have that!:ohmy:

I caught Jack's to 65cm!

Snapper 102cm!

Barra 110cm!

Thready 140cm!

and a 29kg Jewy:woohoo: :woohoo: All on lures and 2 lb fluro.

The Jack... As you can see a beautiful fish!

untitled.jpg

The Barra, put up a hell of a fight!

untitled.jpg

Snapper, first on lures.

untitled.jpg

The Thread fin

untitled.jpg

and my catch of the night the Jew..

untitled.jpg

all caught on my favorite lure.

untitled.jpg

I also seen Jennifer Hawkins and some other hottie naked.

untitled.jpg

Hope you enjoyed my post.....

Jayson

Ohhh sorry I also meant to ask, we got lengths on all the other fish but how long was the jewie...?? My guess since it weighed 29kgs would be that it would have to be around 133.4cms but I've never caught a jewfish that big so I'm not sure if my guesstimate is right on or not...

Obviously because I've never caight a jewfish of that size I'm a complete noobie when it comes to fishing in general and am completely clueless on how to catch any sort of fish that size so any advice on actual length of the fish would be greatly appreciated... honest!!

:D

Shorty :)

fishyman wrote:

think your funny

youll get one one day mate

Owww come on dude, did ya leave your sense of humour on the photo shop floor?:huh: Have a giggle:laugh: But then again you being one of them fellahs that hold your fish out to make them look bigger and black out your photo's, I guess you would be a bit upset that we're all laughing. Sorry about that:(

The thread is a joke (Thats why I posted it under humour!!) and many, many members have enjoyed the laugh. Now go have a cup of concrete and argh....well you know the rest;)

Jayson

Hahaha.. you're a good man Jayson :) thats gold. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

Here's one of my best fishing sessions ever... sorry guys.. can't let you in on where I caught this one.

//edit//

sorry all.. removed picture coz if she found out somehow.. that would be some mega grass cutting

//edit//

post-873-144598473555_thumb.jpg

Do$tylz wrote:

Hahaha.. you're a good man Jayson :) thats gold. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

Here's one of my best fishing sessions ever... sorry guys.. can't let you in on where I caught this one.

Thats ok mate fished that spot a while ago, Tagged and released her;) No lite tackle used that night:P :laugh: :laugh:

Jayson

^^^^ HAhahahahahahahahahahahaha (thats is a frikking hilarious call)

Yeah mate fiesty one, spent 100's on tackle to get this one. Apparently the trick was a lure called Jegermeister. TAG AND RELEASE BABY YEAH!!!!!!!

For Elli - technique was very finesse casting skills, with a hyper-super-duper-jdm tuned smooth talking. Once hooked, just go to town on it.

mm.. i think i better replace that pic though... with one that sorta covers her up a little better... she'll kill me if she finds this somehow.

chubbstar wrote:

fishyman wrote:
think your funny

youll get one one day mate

Owww come on dude, did ya leave your sense of humour on the photo shop floor?:huh: Have a giggle:laugh: But then again you being one of them fellahs that hold your fish out to make them look bigger and black out your photo's, I guess you would be a bit upset that we're all laughing. Sorry about that:(

The thread is a joke (Thats why I posted it under humour!!) and many, many members have enjoyed the laugh. Now go have a cup of concrete and argh....well you know the rest;)

Jayson

i agree, good concept for a laugh

but your obviously targeting us people who black out our photos

i just dont think it was necassary

but the call about do$styles post was gold hahahahhahahha

Do$tylz wrote:

Yeah mate fiesty one, spent 100's on tackle to get this one. Apparently the trick was a lure called Jegermeister. TAG AND RELEASE BABY YEAH!!!!!!!

Good god man, 100's of $$$:blink: ????

When are you lure fishos going to understand that a well presented bait will do the trick. I presented her with my worm and she was more than happy to accept my offer. Cost me $6 for a drink:laugh:

Jayson

i dont see what is so funny about it, its a bit too lame for my sense of humour. Like oceandonkey, i'll just laugh like the rest of you sheeps.. HAHAHA.. good one!

on a more serious note, i know this is a humour thread but you shouldnt take a stab at those who wants to keep their spots a secret. would you want to post some pictures of your catches and the following day come back to the spot to see people already occupying your spot?

my advice to all those people who want to show off their great catches and keep their spot secret, just post a story. make them use their imagination.

sorry to spoil your fun, but seeing senior members of the club behaving like this is disappointing

Archived