Brisbane River Classic Fishing Competition 2008

AFO

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rocket75 wrote:

I have tried to register online twice (Fri).

Each time it let me fill in all my details, put in the security code and ticked read conditions...then it takes me to a "search" screen that has nothing to with the process??????

Is there something wrong with it?

Did you get this sorted Rocket ? I didn't have any troubles registering. Might have to put a thread up in the "Issues" forum so Webmaster knows. Let me know:)

I eventually did get mine to work, the webmaster sent me a PM to say that there was a problem, but I'm not sure if it's been fixed yet.

The times it knocked me back I was clicking on the banner at the top of the page, the time it worked I clicked on the "click here to register online" golden logo on the right of screen. Not sure if any correlation, but it worked for me;)

Rocket

jimmybob wrote:

il prob be doing all nighters both nights..but depends on if any storms are coming...anyone know the forecast?

i heard storms at night on the weekend bu they have said that a few times and then called the storm off that arvo so will and see i guess

kriso wrote:

jimmybob wrote:
il prob be doing all nighters both nights..but depends on if any storms are coming...anyone know the forecast?

i heard storms at night on the weekend bu they have said that a few times and then called the storm off that arvo so will and see i guess

rain, hail, snow, whatever, i'll be there. if it does storm up , brekky breek bridge is a good place to hide as the storms don't last very long, just a reminder that graphite rods and thunder storms don't mix, your graphite rod would be a conductor, thought i'd drop that in there, u neva no.p.s. what do you guys get for 2nd prize, lol

Archived