SOO campsite

crazywalrus

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ray: map updated mate.

Dusky: You might be surrounded by Queenslanders, but we're IN NSW and I'm afraid some of it may not wash off! :P

Dassa: I offered my Gran to the NSW team last year (you had low numbers then too), she still has the scotty holders on her zimmer frame and if she starts moving now she should be down in time for the event to help if you need her.

lol at ,what looked like Kenny from southpark, on updated map , my eyes aren't good at close range, Oh

and same thing about the tyres, yeah, I like to dust off the tyres after a cool refreshment too, I think it actually,does, "Gets the dust of your tyres" :)

damn damn damn - my young son's class has just called a field excursion to underwater world on the Friday. Well laid plans out the window. Looks like I have to drive up to Brisbane Afternoon to collect him. :( I thought about getting him to skip it but I reckon it would create a lot of friction with the Ex.

crazywalrus wrote:

damn damn damn - my young son's class has just called a field excursion to underwater world on the Friday. Well laid plans out the window. Looks like I have to drive up to Brisbane Afternoon to collect him. :( I thought about getting him to skip it but I reckon it would create a lot of friction with the Ex.

Good call to pick him up ;) ...

Are you heading down in the morning or will you now leave from school pickup ?

PM sent

I'm just wondering with this many Queenslanders at Ferry Reserve - do we have enough to secede from NSW or at least form an embassy with Queensland sovereign land?

We would have eCat as the Ambassador, Jefff as a senior diplomatic advisor (read spy) and of course Davo would be the Cultural Attaché. I'd chip in to help eCat write speeches about the merits of drinking while fishing over fishing while drinking.

Remember: Mates don't let mates drink alone.

This re-doing the map has become a full-time-job for me.

[br] Ferry_Reserve_Site_Map_v12.jpg

You can create your own little sovereign bit of QLD within the park mate, but the Blues will be in the middle of it and we will remain a thorn in your side, also remind you of who won last year!! :silly: :silly: :silly: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

i've picked up site 136

going to be my first comp and looking forward to meeting a bunch of you.

decided to head down on the thursday, so if anyone wants to meet up early, especially if you want a deckie for the event or maybe hit some snapper before, let me know and i will chip in for fuel, pull up the anchor, etc.

I am bringing down a tarp as previously discussed Scope generously offer to utilise one of his camping spots so we have the option of putting the tarp up on site 143 or 153. 143 would be more central and not near as many none AFO campers. I am happy either way. If you could give your thoughts. cheers Ted

kreel wrote:

I'm just wondering with this many Queenslanders at Ferry Reserve - do we have enough to secede from NSW or at least form an embassy with Queensland sovereign land?

We would have eCat as the Ambassador, Jefff as a senior diplomatic advisor (read spy) and of course Davo would be the Cultural Attaché. I'd chip in to help eCat write speeches about the merits of drinking while fishing over fishing while drinking.

[br]

Do you think you could squeeze in our titles now as well, mate ? Are you sure you remember what a fulltime job actually is ? :P

ellicat wrote:

kreel wrote:

[br]

Do you think you could squeeze in our titles now as well, mate ? Are you sure you remember what a fulltime job actually is ? :P

Now that its a full time job :cheer: could you please add Nick and Chris to Trav and my site please

ellicat wrote:

kreel wrote:

[br]

As Queensland Ambassador to Ferry Road your wish is my command (until I get bored with you). Oh and I am no longer on long service leave (it was getting too much for me) now I am on a well deserved 7 week annual leave.

Good idea about the barbed wire - Dassa was our neighbor last year and now come to think of it he was asking too many questions: "how do you put this bait on the hook thingy"; "how do I know when a fishy has bited my bait thingy" you know typical Mexican sneeky questions.

BEWARE THE MEXICAN!

[br] Ferry_Reserve_Site_Map_v13-20100721.jpg

Malcolm wrote:

Dusky wrote:
Don't worry Dassa The blues will have there own tarped area, right in the middle of the maroons territory!! :P:P:P:P

IMG_0001.jpg

Great stuff mate i was hoping you would put that up again i for one had a ball there last year :woohoo:

:laugh: :laugh:

Kriso, Remember to bring THE shoes again ! :woohoo: :laugh: :silly: :laugh:

I guess with no chilli D I have to take the lead and take the piss out of those dirty rotten filthy stinken mongrel bastard canetoads :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: and make sure you bloke's have your passports stamped before crossing the boarder.

Kreel wrote:

Good idea about the barbed wire - Dassa was our neighbor last year and now come to think of it he was asking too many questions: "how do you put this bait on the hook thingy"; "how do I know when a fishy has bited my bait thingy" you know typical Mexican sneeky questions.

BEWARE THE MEXICAN!

Hey kreel I guess you will have to stick with tugger so he can wet nurse you like he does every trip out to boat rock :P:P

agree with that Jeff. Maybe it is not booked.

Does not seem there is any interest in a separate tarp on a spare camp site so I have let Scope know we will not need it. If somebody is still looking for a separate camp site maybe give Scope a PM. sorry to muck everybody around Ted.

Archived