SOO campsite

crazywalrus

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

crazywalrus wrote:

I am on site 145 and I will be putting up a big Tarp - Will need a hand to put it up as the boys are a little young. All welcome to use it. Cheers Ted

I'll be around for tarp putting up duties! Can't remember which number campsite I am though :huh: Will have to phone and find out :P

I've booked 139 and 142, right in the middle of cane toad territory !! :woohoo: :woohoo:

There will be me, Nipper and Sim1, I think Aus_Bass has site 140, so we are making a stronghold of blues amongst the maroons!! :huh::huh: :laugh: :laugh:

Gunna be great !! :laugh: :laugh:

Cheers :woohoo: :woohoo:

State_of_Origin.jpg

Guys I think the vast majority of us will be there for the comp at Ferrry Reserve. The Terraces will also have its fair share!

This is the definate advantage to havng the team shirts for this event.

If everyone keeps them (or other obvious logo's on) it should simply be a case of saying gday to everyone first by username and then by real name to get your head around it all :)

Angus

crazywalrus wrote:

I am going to try and head down on the Thursday if the Ex will let me have the kids a day early.

I am on site 145 and I will be putting up a big Tarp - Will need a hand to put it up as the boys are a little young. All welcome to use it. Cheers Ted

Ted.. I`ve booked site 152.I`m going down on the Thurs morning,arriving around 10-11ish,happy to help with tarp set ups.

cheers

Gad wrote:

Ted.. I`ve booked site 152.I`m going down on the Thurs morning,arriving around 10-11ish,happy to help with tarp set ups.

cheers

Cheers Gad - If all goes well I will head down after school on Thursday. I was thinking of having a chat to the park and see if they can maybe switch 143 with maybe another AFO person. That way if everybody is ok with it we can put the tarp up on the corner of the 4 blocks if it can be done. I know if I was not from the AFO group I would not want to camp beside the Tarp. Seems like we have the majority of the foreshore booked which is great.

crazywalrus wrote:

Gad wrote:

cheers

Cheers Gad - If all goes well I will head down after school on Thursday. I was thinking of having a chat to the park and see if they can maybe switch 143 with maybe another AFO person. That way if everybody is ok with it we can put the tarp up on the corner of the 4 blocks if it can be done. I know if I was not from the AFO group I would not want to camp beside the Tarp. Seems like we have the majority of the foreshore booked which is great.

Ted I'm booked in 153/156 at the moment. It looks like I probably won't need the second site now so I'd be happy to switch if you wanted to talk to them.

we are on site 134 ,right in the middle .

peeps around me will be able to listen to my chainsaw snoring :).

every camping trip i get told i sound like a chain saw, buzz saw or something .

but keeps the pests /animals away at night ,they all think there a bear at camp .lol

think mookystiks is on our site too.

GO Queensland

Archived