Wave Break Island Social October 22-24

tugger

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all right sounds like there,s enough support for this freindly comp so this will be the outline and i have also posted the same in the AFO wanderers group wall, so come and fish for a day or all weekend and the longest in each catagory will have the ultimate bragging rights as island champions:woohoo:

tugger wrote:
what do you all think of making it a bit more interesting with having the weekend as a freindly fishing social comp as well with a largest offshore species(outside the seaway) and a largest inshore species(inside the seaway), with a start time of friday midday to sunday midday and the fishos only have to come to wave break island once at least any time between the aloted times. fish to be presented on a measuring device in a photo and results to be posted during the report on AFO all just for bragging rights :ta:

Sounds good Mark.

• 2 weeks later...
as you know mark last year i had a cancer cut out of my arm just over 100mm long and 2.5cm deep, and it and it looks like i will be going under the knife once again early next week so at this stage its not looking good for me,will know more tomorrow.

Skin Cancer ? Good luck mate

hiya all ... just wanting to know if any1 can go or is it a bloke weekend lol sorry to add that but i just see all guys going and just wanted to know if any of the ladies were going ...... as you guessed im new at the site and not to sure how it works yet , so any help would be great thanks all

sharrie 70 :)

hello sharrie it's open to anyone and we are camping and fishing from friday through to sunday and anyone can turn up for a day or all weekend just message me your number if you wish to get picked up if you haven't got a boat. a few of us have spare tents and i will be taking a shower and toilet which the girls can use there will be a plenty of boats down there and these are top weekends with a number of new faces turning up for this one. we hope to do some offshore fishing as well as around the seaway and the broadwater

mark

hiya all ... just wanting to know if any1 can go or is it a bloke weekend lol sorry to add that but i just see all guys going and just wanted to know if any of the ladies were going ...... as you guessed im new at the site and not to sure how it works yet , so any help would be great thanks all

sharrie 70 :)

i'll be leavin holland park round 12 ish and keep an eye out for boat in avatar ----------->>>>>.

we tent to be settled arount the north western side of the island, or we were last time and is has plenty of room to play up, ooops i mean have a good time !

cya suspects there, ohhh happy days :woohoo:

if the weather is good to get offshore i'll be leaving at 0430 sat and sun and be back around lunch time like rob said we'll be on the northern beach camped just look for heaps of boats all out of the one camp towards the southport side of that beach

Was hoping to get down there for a day trip next weekend-just wondering what time everyone will be heading out so I can get out there before you all head off.

cheers

what ever you like sharrie we'll have gas bbq and pots to cook with as some of us will be there fro friday till sunday

ps every1 what food do we need lol or is fish on the menu ohhhh and crabs and i have 1 crab pot if needed

as for the rain no offence but get lost

oi kev all good mate, leave ya car at my joint if ya want, need a driver LMAO. lookin at doin some trollin if weather permits it, and no 1 else has volunteered to jump on da boat so all is good. so i'll see ya friday bout midday at my joint ?

rob

and kev !

none of that small stuff ya like, it's game on....:laugh: chasin pelagics....

hi nickers, rob noname here!

hubby'ssupport group!!!

tommy isnt tryin to get away from you,

rather he feels this time apart will

further refine his love that he shares with you.

so if you could find it n your heart to set him free for the weekend,

you might be surprised at what he can achieve in the next few weeks..

hahahah

rob.

and it is very much game on, lmao

:whistle: got all the weapons on board already

Archived