Wave Break Island Social October 22-24

tugger

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Shari, wait till you meet Do$tyzl, flasher than Micheal Jackson :whistle: ;)

Mate! You know how to assassinate a guy's rep, Aye! :woohoo:

Ahahahahaha :) they're all lies and allegations Shari.. don't believe what everyone tells you :D

Tugger - no tent needed mate... I'll only be popping in during the day. No overnighter for me... gotta take the car for a burn through the mountains on Sunday morning :)

plans changing again ..................grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

well scott is not going to indy so ,he now coming .

so looks like it will be me rhys and scott .

but now we are not coming till saterday .

Scott is working friday and i have had way to many interruptions today .

pretty much 5 hrs wasted on stupid appointments and picking up and running people around .

so still got to get some more done this arvo /tonight and friday morning .

the friday arvo /nigh pack and check the boat etc and hopefully i wake early and we are off early .

there is a good chance of me waking early which is not the norm .

but last Sunday i woke at 6 am to go fishing instead or my 8 or 9 am wake up.

while i was out today at one of the time wasting appointments i stopped and got a bilge pump and float switch .

a good investment after last year i think .

post-4394-14459853995_thumb.jpg

the new boat is a little bigger ,to much effort for me to drag up the beach above the high tide mark .

hahaha , speakin of bilge pumps, i tried mine the other week and it wasnt workin, grrrrr only thing that didnt, so got a new 1 and buggar me, i didnt work either..... wth ??? ooops, wrong switch rob !!! :lol: GRRR: :pinch: :whistle:

dohhh

Jezz thats funnny thanks for the laugh Rob :laugh: :laugh:

Enough firewood in the back of the boat for a good few hours of fire:evil: ,hopefully therll be some flotsam around on the island, looking at the old picture on Google Earth there was some lying around then but that was probably before your last trip. Been out and bought 2 new deck chairs and the old bottle of tequila and Margarita mix:sick: , nothing like starting the night off with a Margarita aperitife, Bob Dylan music and some of the old Rocker Music packed and when it gets going some Morris Dancing Music:ohmy:

we voted kev to do the report but breifly the weather was magic no rain at all and light winds with flat seas

bri the pom mate dave took out the biggest falthead for inshore at 68cm and mick fillet got the best offshore catch with a good mixed bag of snapper and parrot etc

plenty of drinks around the fire both nights and we had 9 boats come down will leave the rest for kev to fill in and everyone to post the photos taken

Archived