Somerset Try again?

Feral

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mate if I was you Kev I would grab the spot with Jeff. He's got a lot of knowledge and you'll learn heaps.

B)

If it comes to no spots you can jump in my tub but I think Jeff has more room.;)

As to what does a deckie do - there's only one rule don't out fish the skipper.

Di you hear that Aaron.:woohoo:

Brian D wrote:

Mate if I was you Kev I would grab the spot with Jeff. He's got a lot of knowledge and you'll learn heaps.

B)

If it comes to no spots you can jump in my tub but I think Jeff has more room.;)

As to what does a deckie do - there's only one rule don't out fish the skipper.

Di you hear that Aaron.:woohoo:

i hope stu is not expecting that to happend because this deckie is going to smash the skipper:P

Kevin, just have a look back through the posts, plenty of seats available, do you have transport to get there? If not I'd suggest looking for a deckie spot with someone who can also give you a lift.!

Or if no deckie spots available from someone going past, ask for a lift, something like 25 members going, someone will be going past your front door for sure!

Guys,

Pumped as for this weekend, should be good fun, met a couple of the guys at np on sunday but was there before dark and with so many people fishing was hard to say hello to everyone.

Hope everyone is geared up for a good weekend

only 2 sleeps left

Juddy

Aaron H wrote:

I promise to be good on Saturday Brian, your boat your sounder I'll let you catch most fish:laugh:

Hey J64 - yeap I'm pumped and ready. Can't wait so I better catch some fish.

Aaron here's a new rule I would like to try out - If I catch more fish then you we count them solo but if you catch more then me we count them as a eam. :pinch: :woohoo:

Ok what about the BBQ bit? I'll be bringing a swag of snags, I'll pick up a couple of kilo's. I've also got half a dozen small sauce bottles from various previous AFO get togethers I'll bring! Anyone else bringing anything? I think Angus might have volunteered bacon?

Probably a couple of loaves of bread, maybe some onions?

Ash wrote:

hey guys, i know it says it somewhere in this thread, but its now so big i cant see it. so i;ll have to ask again, off what road is the ramps? sorry to ask if the info is here somewhere already:blush:

hey mate the spit ramp is off Esk-Kilcoy Road

blue_mako wrote:

Feral wrote:
Air pressure is nicely up,2020 plus! conditions are right for a good day tomorrow!

Haha, 2020!? Shouldn't our heads be like blowing up by now :P . I think it's a typo for 1020 Bass o' plenty? What day are you guys going? Saturday or Sunday?

Troy

\"1030 wrists will hurty\" and take a day off work if its up around there.

blue_mako wrote:

Feral wrote:
Air pressure is nicely up,2020 plus! conditions are right for a good day tomorrow!

Haha, 2020!? Shouldn't our heads be like blowing up by now :P . I think it's a typo for 1020 Bass o' plenty? What day are you guys going? Saturday or Sunday?

Troy

I saw that this morning and thought that was why I had so much trouble getting out of bed!:silly:

blue_mako wrote:

Well, I would go if I had a lift down and a boat ride. I can get lifts to peoples places as long as they aren't ages away. Is anyone willing to put up with em for a day?

Troy<br><br>Post edited by: blue_mako, at: 2007/07/27 17:00

troy if you can organise a ride there with someone you're welcome to join me, kevin isnt comming and i'm not sure about tim, there is room for both of you if you want to come

Only taking 3 rods Brian:P , At least we will look the part with heaps of gear filling up the boat;) , got a map off a bloke at work that has been fishing there for as long as he can remember, He says the bass school there every winter. If that fails we follow Stu:evil:

Brian D wrote:

I'll be collecting my boating permit from fernvale on the way past so I'll get some hot dog rolls and bread.

Can't have too much bread casue we can feed the tillies with doe balls and hooks.:evil:

hey brian are yougetting them from the fernvale general store?

if so do you know what time it opens?

I am half packed gear everywhere, I'm gunna forget something for sure!

Jerry can leaked in the boot of the missus's car so I am not exactly in her good books, Camry is sitting in the yard with the boot striped out, fishing gear piled around it, shrimp in boat at least!

Archived