You Have Been Spotted!

Angus

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 7 months later...

bootyinblue wrote:

Damn... Had I of known that I would have been sitting in it with my hand on the tiller when he got back yelling 'where are we off to, skipper'

Wouldn't have got far mate, we were heading in the wrong direction :unsure::unsure:

Back to Roma after the SOO comp and there aint much water out here :(:(

We were in "Office works" stocking up on supplies,wasn't allowed into BCF (I spend toooo much :P )

Do$tylz wrote:

was spotted by Tackelbox and Kreel a couple of weeks ago at Tackle Warehouse. I was buying a beginers fishing stuff for a friends b'day....amazingly was able to resist buying anything for myself :)

and we were spotted by Mack Attack about 10 mins before that! funny thing was we weren't sure it was you because you bought that beginners tacklebox. :laugh:

• 1 month later...

Thought id throw this little story in.... got a phone call today from a afo member saying "I just saw your boat being towed behind a white ford heading for ipswich" i leant the boat to my old man. Goes to show you never know who is watching.... and being part of this site gives a good chance of getting your boat back if it ever does get stolen ;)

• 6 months later...

taib wrote:

51MPL wrote:
Sorry to bring this back to life but any updates Gus?

Hi Gus, second that too please?? Would love to wack one on my Beema! Or does anyone have a spare one? Happy to pay small price for it.

Hey guys.

Good timing.

We have actually resurected this as a priority as of like 2 days ago. So there will be some time involved getting proofs etc and printing. But it will happen.

Rest assured when it does a post will made in the forum.

Cheers.

Angus

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Thought I would give this a quick bump as I was driving along the Ipswich Motorway and Warrego Highway today and spotted a number of boats on their way home I assume from an early morning out.

Nice glass boat - Pins Pleasure

Good size alloy - Scrap Ally

And another alloy - No name but towed by a 'GM Bolt' signwritten car.

Anyone from here?

• 4 weeks later...

We were heading back from the coast saturday arvo and stopped into the coomera ramp for a look see and seeing a nice older looking fibraglass boat with AFO stickers all over it so I went and had a chat only to find out they had no Idea what I was talking about only to find out they were up from melbourne had been up to HAPPY ROCK (gladstone) and had purchased it from a very old afoer Brian D good to see the old girl in great nick.

Hi Guys

Yeap sold the cruise craft. Only used it 4 times in two and half years and I just couldn’t\'t stand seeing the beauty go to waste any longer. In typical Chilly D fashion I gave them a bargin ($9k) for BMT, plus threw in a new international Penn and fully roller reel ($1500) plus 70 lt esky, plus landing nets, spare battery, plus portable bait tank, plus plus plus everything else that had been used in the boat over the 15 years I owned it. Poor fellow’s couldn’t\'t fit any more stuff in but at least my spare car park only has yak stuff in it now and my back yard doesn’t\'t look like a BCF delivery dock.

We\'re doing just fine up here but we are so busy time off is rare and valuable, unfortunately not much time for fishing. When I do get around to wetting a line i\'ll post a report :whistle: Don\'t hold your breath as I need another 10 staff before I can rest easy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived