Runty where are you?

rayke1938

hahaha i reckon he definitely should be punished for this :evil:

what were u thinking? :P

well your idea sounded pretty good zano.. maybe he can still be ray's deckie chasing bass, but instead of fishing he can bait up rays line with new shrimp each drop and not pull in any fish himself... im sure that might have some affect :P

Ok intervention time, runty I know your young and probably impulsive, but your spending time with men and the currency is respect. Lots of people have been really supportive and helpful to you. This is an opportunity for you to show some maturity. It's not as much about making a mistake ( we all do that) it's what you do with it after that. My suggestion. Sit back and have a think about it then give ray a call and have a chat to him, maybe do more listening than chatting. It'd suck for you mate to not have the afo community behind you.

Brad

Ok intervention time, runty I know your young and probably impulsive, but your spending time with men and the currency is respect. Lots of people have been really supportive and helpful to you. This is an opportunity for you to show some maturity. It's not as much about making a mistake ( we all do that) it's what you do with it after that. My suggestion. Sit back and have a think about it then give ray a call and have a chat to him, maybe do more listening than chatting. It'd suck for you mate to not have the afo community behind you.

Brad

well spoken SIR....................

Hey ray, just logged on to AFO for the first time in a few days, I've just read your post.. sorry about the confusion, but i am more confused than anyone.. I do not believe i have PM'd you before and have never organized to fish the SOO with you.. i spent more then a hour going through my PM's double checking that i have not missed one from you.. but i am certain i have not organized anything to do with this... can you please clarify the plans i have made with you and check that you are certain you have got the right person.. very sorry to mess you around and cause any trouble but i really did not mean it.

sincerely,

James

Saturday, 08 October 2011 23:04

^^^ this is the FIRST time i have EVER PM'd ray.. i had never agreed to go fishing with him..also ray has never pm'd me.

I found it in a decky spot post that you replied to runty and remember reading it

Hey ray, just logged on to AFO for the first time in a few days, I've just read your post.. sorry about the confusion, but i am more confused than anyone.. I do not believe i have PM'd you before and have never organized to fish the SOO with you.. i spent more then a hour going through my PM's double checking that i have not missed one from you.. but i am certain i have not organized anything to do with this... can you please clarify the plans i have made with you and check that you are certain you have got the right person.. very sorry to mess you around and cause any trouble but i really did not mean it.

sincerely,

James

^^^ this is the FIRST time i have EVER PM'd ray.. i had never agreed to go fishing with him..also ray has never pm'd me.

I found it in a decky spot post that you replied to runty and remember reading it

sincerely,

James

You were logged in 18 hours ago and were online for at least one hour so that's a bit less than a few days.

Looks like a misunderstanding on both parties suppose I should have been more proactive but this is Runtys response to my original post looking for a decky for the SOO.

""well i would be pretty keen then ray ".

I interpreted that as stating that he wanted the spot.

I thought that I had sent a pm to Runty a few days before the SOO asking if he was still in but when I just checked my sent pms I cant find it so it looks like I stuffed up somehow and jumped in off the deep end when I didn't get a response to a non existent pm.

Anyhow its all over now so let it rest.

Cheers

Ray

Archived