Who would you like to meet ?

ellicat

So apart from learning to avoid kreel, the people who I actually wanna go out with are numerous.

I think a trip out to tugger rock would be awesome,

Be mad to catch up with Dell for a fish, as we apparently lived in the same part of PNG at around the same time, and have a few mutual connections through that

A trip out with ONTHECHEW for a bit of an arm stretch

Been out with Dan25 once, but was a pretty dismal session so definitely need to make up for that

But basically just anyone on the site who I haven't already met. The great thing about this is that it brings together all these people who dig the same thing, which is great as none of my mates really get into fishing.

so people I'd like to meet from the site and not use as berley....hmmm

tiotony, seems like a good bloke, and I guess the only reason we haven't crossed paths is thathe is way up north.

youngy, another good bloke (even if he uses bait)

werewolf. He seemed to go missing in action when the ball and chain attached to his ankle

tiotony, seems like a good bloke, and I guess the only reason we haven't crossed paths is thathe is way up north.

werewolf. He seemed to go missing in action when the ball and chain attached to his ankle

Will be catching up with tiotony in next month :)

I just love fishing, having some one there with the same interest as you is a bonus. Probably three guys I would like to fish with would be -

Angus

Dostylz

Dhess

As they have had a crack at popping and would like to get them onto some local GT's to show them what is in their back yard. But apart from that there are a lot of members on here that I would love to fish with as they have far more knowledge of different species that I have never targeted. I have never caught a jew, threadfin salmon or jacks and there are guys on this sight that absolutely slay them.

There is a lot of shared knowledge on this web page that helps every one but actually getting time to fish with these guys is the hard part.

Andrew

Will be catching up with tiotony in next month :)

Aw gosh you guys....... :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Actually just checked tides for your stay Fishingnut, 9AMish/9PMish highs :woohoo:

Therefore noting will be calling stumps on fishing at about 9:30PM after the high, there could possibly be call for an evening of adult beverages on the town afterwards to discuss fishing tactics and observe the local wildlife ;) :sick:

Since I became a mememberabout 4 1/2 years ago I meet some of the most well grounded people from Angus and Johnny to Tugger that bloke Tacklebox and his wife kreel,to pussca and the love of his life KAF and to many to list but the poeple I would like to meet and or fish with would be

Youngy.Has a great reputation with in the fishing community and media out lets and always is open to giving people advice on where to fish and where to get fresh baits if there prepaired to do the hard yards.

Carter. I was up noosa way for work last week and called into a little tackle shop and mentioned to the guy there I had heard of barra being caught up that way and the first name out of His mouth was greg carter and after seeing so of the reports over the last couple of month's from up that part of the world they have been fantastic.

Andrew (On the chew) with some of the fish he catches from locial water's is unreal poeple go thousand's of k's to catch these fish when and as he show's you don't need to travel to far from home.

Hooked-On-Trout

you beat me to it. Another one is jigman :kiss:

and of course jesus. He got crucified by the mods real quick

The South American fella was not crucified by the mods. It was a higher power :whistle:

With H_O_T and flatty catcher: If you met one of them it would be like meeting about a dozen members all at once :evil: :lol:

I've been lucky enough to meet a fair few members, even the mysterious Kiwi Boy !!

OnTheChew: like most people said, would be great to get out and stretch the arms and learn more about the big GT's in our backyard

Tomca: I have met Tomca a few times but never actually had a fish with him (My fault)

Ellicat: I have met most of his different personalities but not sure if I have actually fished with the real Brian lol :woohoo:

There are so many I would like to meet but some that stand out to me are. Wesfish ,Dan25,mick fillet they seem to have simillar ideas and locations to mine . Also would like to meet up with jords and surfingant if I ever get a yak .and I recon floating around north pine dam with ray and dino would be good as I bet they would have a few good yarns in them.

Ellicat,manni,Angus,the list just goes on and I would like to catch up with keen as before he heads south again.

I have met a few and only fished with 2.

But the people i would like to meet would be

tugger - he always seems to catch what ever is out there

angus - Admin for the site, plus seams to know alot about landbased fishing, sounds like someone i can learn from .

Lisamabou - She sent me a love note and i was hoping she was the one for me

girlychick - She was abit crazy , but would have been interesting to see what she was like in person.

There are alot more i want to meet but thats just a few.

There are a few blokes on here who seem familiar from automotive forums and some blokes look familiar from the the school years. Any one go to the GPS schools 98-02 and play soccer or do rowing etc?

I'm just happy to catch up with or go fishing with any one who has similar fishing tastes.

yeah bro :) BSHS in those exact years.

There's a lot of people I'd like to meet here. Some of the older crew that have been here for years and some of the newer ones that are great contributers to this community whether its via reports, knowledge or just fun banter.

I don't have a top to bottom list of people I'd like to meet as I think it'd be awesome to meet everyone. Everyone is just as crazy as each other about fishing.

People I'd like to fish with that I haven't yet... Dell, nabs, fishingnut, elops, dino, wes, onthechew, plastic fantastic, stu, plasticman, pinkey, eg-vtec (even though you don't drive an eg anymore), mickfillet, ellicat, dazza, booty, carter, crazywalrus... jeez the list goes on. Basically everyone that I've met and everyone that has posted and not been a freak or a douche.

Its just tought to fish with new people when you're time poor and have such a good time fishing with the other people you already do it with. Scopes, Zim, Manni, Angus, my brother, Ray @ NPD are the usual suspects.

Goes to show everyone should get their asses out to events so they can meet up :)

I haven't been to anywhere near as many events as I'd like but have still had the pleasure of meeting many great people from this site and had the privilege to fish with Mick on his boat down at Wavebreak earlier this year where I learned the most I ever have in one weekend (in spite of also killing a few brain cells!!!).

Reckon I could fish with one person per weekend for a year and still be able to think of people from this site who I remember writing a great post and thinking I'd like to fish with them.

Off the top of my head though:

Wes - sounds like a top bloke like Mick and absolutely slays them.

Dino - never fished for bass before and this guy seems like a deadset guru!!!!

Rosco1974 - seems to have the whole bay sussed whether it's the reefies, 'tings (funny thing - I'd never heard of them referred to as that til I read one of Rosco's reports) or crabs.

Would also love to finally get out for a Peel Island sojourn with the Crazy/Ellicat combo - we'll get there one day fellas. And if that Kreel bloke was there then all the better - although my stomach might not handle all the laughing!!!

Archived