Who would you like to meet ?

ellicat

There are always a lot of members that we communicate with on AFO that we have never met as they don't attend events or meet-ups. Some have been around for many moons.

Give us 3 "shy, mysterious" members you'd be interested in saying hello to at an event.

Waldo

Werewolf

T Fisher

There are always a lot of members that we communicate with on AFO that we have never met as they don't attend events or meet-ups. Some have been around for many moons.

Give us 3 "shy, mysterious" members you'd be interested in saying hello to at an event.

Waldo

Werewolf

T Fisher

Poor Buggers :P:P:P

LOL

Dunno about 3 who I would like to meet,

But I will give you three boisterous and odd ones I regret meeting:

Kreel, Baden, and Mr Phillips

I nominate myself... :huh:

Been a member since april 2010, and still haven't got to a meet yet! Lately I have been spending a lot of time on here (almost every day... :dry: )

That will change in Febuary next year though when I get my licence back, I am registered for the Summer Classic in Noosa.

I have never met anyone who is more obsessed with fishing than I am... so hopefully that will change too!

Justin

I try and make a point of meeting and fishing with members when I can and I am prvilaged to say I have fished with literally dozens and dozens of top blokes from here.

3 I have not fished with but would like to...

ONTHECHEW

Flash

All the newish young and enthusiastic crew.

The last couple of events have pulled a few long time members onto the AFO event scene and I hope this continues with some top events coming up.

BRC is shaping up really well and I love to see the Summer Classic be a big success as I think its got a lot of potential.

Can I just say as well, these events are a HUGE help keeping the site operational and with the exception of a growing but small trickle through the shop really the only way we do it. With this in mind if you get any enjoyment at all out of the site, id strongly encourage entering these events. Its really not that much and at the very least youll have a better than average raffle shot at some sweet prizes. The BBQ being hosted by Austackle at the BRC will be an excellent place to meet and great as well. I have saif it a 100 times before but I can assure you will have your questions answered far more thoroughly when you have made the effort, ponied up and actually been to a face to face event.

Angus

All the this years events on AFO i have been working for its a great community and i hate missing them and i see the summer classic falls again next year while i'm working,

doh if your wanting to meet a few members don't forget we have the social at wavebreak island this weekend where a lots of new and old faces are coming

I try and make a point of meeting and fishing with members when I can and I am prvilaged to say I have fished with literally dozens and dozens of top blokes from here.

ONTHECHEW

Flash

The last couple of events have pulled a few long time members onto the AFO event scene and I hope this continues with some top events coming up.

BRC is shaping up really well and I love to see the Summer Classic be a big success as I think its got a lot of potential.

Can I just say as well, these events are a HUGE help keeping the site operational and with the exception of a growing but small trickle through the shop really the only way we do it. With this in mind if you get any enjoyment at all out of the site, id strongly encourage entering these events. Its really not that much and at the very least youll have a better than average raffle shot at some sweet prizes. The BBQ being hosted by Austackle at the BRC will be an excellent place to meet and great as well. I have saif it a 100 times before but I can assure you will have your questions answered far more thoroughly when you have made the effort, ponied up and actually been to a face to face event.

Angus

With the reports Andrew keeps putting up i'm going to have to start pulling my weight more to keep my spot on the boat ;) , seems plenty of people are keen to fish with him now. Who would I like to meet though? no member in particular i've run into a few people from here whilst fishing out and about but i'm happy to fish with anyone that shares the same passion for fishing that I do.

Cheers

Mark

ONTHECHEW

Flash

Angus

Oh and pancakes_and_haggis.

This user name always makes me hungry :P

not too sure about the "shy" member's, but i would really like too meet..

- Angus ( ex churchie boy and administrator of the site)

- Dan25 ( speak with him lots about fishing but never have fished with yet)

- Madmullet ( shark guru) hahah

- Basstracker ( have spoken to a few times and seems to know he's stuff) ;)

well i would LOVE to have a fish with pretty much everyone on the site, but those would be some of the first people that pop up :)

cheers James

I'd pick this mysterious "Zim Man" who sponsors all the comps and never shows up to them. Almost like a Gatsby sort of a character......

haha, one day i will get to an event other than winter camp. with a screaming little one now i have a huge incentive to head out.

my three + 2(who i have not yet met) would be

Taib (missed ya once before at my place of all places)

on the chew (coz the beasts you catch are awesome)

yoyo (loved ya reports when you were out fishing regularly)

carter (i always wanted to fish noosa and your reports are informative and i learn from them)

Youngy (he knows his stuff and is always willing to share info and techniques)

oh and watch out for that dodgy scope character, has a snoodling look about himself :P

i was going to say robert mugabe but he is not a member here. he has an urgent appointment with Gaddafi and i would like to arrange the meeting

Zim man

Thats my sort of humour!!!! just laughted for about 5 minutes!

i'd be happy to catch up for a fish Angus, cant promise bringing any good nibbles though!

Seems like you're always out throwing plastics somewhere!!

Ok so serious answer now. There is no one in particular, but I would love to get out and have a fish with kreel and tacklebox. I always get a good laugh out of their reports and they obviously have a wicked sense of humour so I reckon it would be a riot. Also would like to have a chuck with some of the regular tourny guys as I reckon I could pick up heaps just from watching and learning. At the end of the day I really would just like to meet and have a fish with as many as possible so I'll just keep getting along to events when I can and go fishing with members when I can.

id like to fish with

tugger- for the countless times i've sat in front of this computer screen and starred at the huge nobbies he hauled this winter

Dostlz - for the sheer fact id just drawl at the gear he seems to have , aand im only talking about what ive seen for sale let alone what he's using!

Jords- would be good to catch up for a yak fish as hes always out fishing

Will be trying to get to some more social events as of next year, a career change should see my weekends free up not having to work saturdays~

Archived