Lures For Somerset Trip.

Dinodadog

I have quite a few bass trolling lures for sale. Some deep some not so deep.

There is 5 in a bag for $10, they usualy cost more than that for one. I will also have some bait rods and a few reels that are low priced. Forced sale hard to move in garage for fishing gear. ha ha

I will try and be at the dam early.

Dinodadog

Just to wet your appetite here are the 5 lures if purchased from Dine ot the Wello meet. I will be backing up for some more. Anyone wanting some reels bring your money as he has some beauts including a couple of very good dams.No cheepo stuff here.

Ray [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/P1010635_AFO-ed2ae66b772f3e1c009c63937906659a.jpg

Post edited by: rayke1938, at: 2007/07/23 19:30

post-230-144598422073_thumb.jpg

Master Sardines wrote:

bootyinblue wrote:
LOL... thanks for the vote of confidence Loz.

Might ask if they come with a money back guarentee (I have no idea how to spell guaurentee!!)

thats close enough.. guarantee

clad i didn't get the red underline spell check for that 1:silly: :side: :silly:

Whoops!!

Dinodadog wrote:

Sorry the rods mainly for bait fishing,there is a couple of trigger grip baitcasters.

Dino

Mate I'm looking for a new trigger grip rod for my blacksheep. I Need a heavy action 6'6\" or a medium action 7' for my brf bait caster. Got any to suit?

Lozzel wrote:

NAH not anymore, Still got the ALVEY thou. ;) Why you got a spare you dont want. :P

Nope, but next trip to North Pine will be with my 10 foot surf rod. (I dont think the 13 footer will cast the baby little lures we use for bass!)

Archived