Copyright images !

pancakes_and_haggis

I have just been told by Callum about this post.

I am the culprit and did it as an honest mistake and have never substituted someones fishing photo's as my own.

I downloaded Callums pic of his snapper just to send to a mate in Sydney to show him the size of the snapper other people are catching up here and when talking to another guy i know on another forum about some the fish i have been catching, i just opened my photobucket account and clicked on a recent pic and it just happened to be Callums.

It has now been deleated so not to be confused or for me to be put in this situation again.

This was an HONEST and GENUINE mistake, and it's unfortunate Callum decided to go about it this way rather than just picking up the phone and calling me.

I have lots of pics of all sorts of fish I have caught in the past and have no need to boast about a fish i DID NOT catch.

Thanks Stuart

I have just been told by Callum about this post.

I am the culprit and did it as an honest mistake and have never substituted someones fishing photo's as my own.

I downloaded Callums pic of his snapper just to send to a mate in Sydney to show him the size of the snapper other people are catching up here and when talking to another guy i know on another forum about some the fish i have been catching, i just opened my photobucket account and clicked on a recent pic and it just happened to be Callums.

It has now been deleated so not to be confused or for me to be put in this situation again.

This was an HONEST and GENUINE mistake, and it's unfortunate Callum decided to go about it this way rather than just picking up the phone and calling me.

I have lots of pics of all sorts of fish I have caught in the past and have no need to boast about a fish i DID NOT catch.

Thanks Stuart

Well done Stuart for admitting a genuine mistake, like you say a phone call would have been easier !!

Cheers

Poor form, bit of repect hey.. Stu has been fishing for many years and in talking to him I know he has more expierience that a lot of blokes will ever be lucky enough to get, His old man was in with some of the best fishermen of the day and helped to develop tackle, I think if he was a prouder bloke we would and could hear more bragging. If it was a young bloke from the site who was just trying to get a name for himself I could understand a bit of fun putting this up but seeing thats not the case you could have used some tact and respect.

Fair shake of the stick mate,

hmmm I am not taking any sides here however I want to say that this seems a little familiar with the usual "Callum Lynch mob" coming along to bag him. You see the usual suspects arriving again. Leave the bagging from previous posts in those posts and do not bring them forward.

As to the question itself - Good on Stu for the apology. There are always different ways to bring things up. Has anybody here lynching even read the transcript/thread - probably not. I haven't. I always read my posts after posting to check the grammar and that the pics have worked. I think everybody concerned here has had there say. Do not turn this into a Vandetta coming from other threads and personal dislikes.

Lock the Thread and move on guys.

Archived