Bondarra's real replacement!

Ash

Well, she's no polycraft centre console, and she hasnt got the character of the origional Bondarra....but i finally found a new boat. Just closed the deal on her tonight.

she's a 3.9m stess, carpeted floor, 20hp mercury outboard. bemini cover, depth sounder and inbuilt esky. She was offered at $3650, but got her down to $3200. all she needs now is the bow mount electric. here is some pics [img size=301]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/new_boat.JPG

Post edited by: Ash, at: 2007/08/19 17:40

thanks guys, not going to be able to pick her up till later this week, but as the guys lives about 20 minutes away, no worries there.

Dont know when i can fit in first voyage, going to be busy this weekend, so maybe the next. Thinking of hitting the shultz.

Although, to be honest, i'll probably go for a quicks trip down to the jindalee boat ramp when i pick her up.

I'll need to order another set of stickers too! gotta represent!!!!

Also im looking through my bias marine catologue for a couple of cheap seats, and rod holders.

Ash wrote:

Whitworths? wheres that feral?

And seats are down the track a bit. the electric is first!!!!

Are you suggesting the electric is a type if insurance policy :P

The new rig looks like it'll provide years of good fishing. Good pickup

The nimber plet's a but av a wurry tho'. ay cuz:lol:

Yeah it's off the Logan. There are stacks of mullet schools in there at he moment, whuch means a very good chance of catching a jewie.

What I like about the Albert is that it is cast net friendly from a tinnie. But I'm not so sure how good it would be this week after the rain.

Plastic Man wrote:

good on ya mate thats a beauty be hard to sink her lol

HAHA! Plastic Man, that just had to be said ;):P .

DW Ash, when everyone else was in for the bbq except you, Gus and I were worrying about you so you weren't all forgotten about :P .

Haha, we also mad the odd sarcastic and completely out there joke of, maybe he's sunk his boat. As it turns out it wasn't that out there after all :laugh: .

Nice buy, I recon you've done better then the original anyway! Any ideas on names? Can AFO members come up with one? I nominate 'Cool Bananas!' or, 'The one that didn't get away :P '

What about 'second time lucky'? I could think of these for hours.

Troy

Archived