Congratulations to JarrydA and Sal with their engagement

crazywalrus

Congratulations to both of you, and s reckon you have a pretty good idea of the answer before you pop the question :)

Reminds me of a funny story with some mates of mine. He thought he was doing the right thing by asking the future father in law for his daughters hand. Future father in law replies 'why, what the f... is wrong with her current surname'

Gobsmacked, but then he gave his permission.

Congratulations to both of you, and s reckon you have a pretty good idea of the answer before you pop the question :)

Reminds me of a funny story with some mates of mine. He thought he was doing the right thing by asking the future father in law for his daughters hand. Future father in law replies 'why, what the f... is wrong with her current surname'

Gobsmacked, but then he gave his permission.

I spoke to the father in law first, didn't ask permission but just informed him :) . He was all good with it

Congrats.

Cheers

Ray

[attachment=58470]24.PNG[/attachment]

Dont end up like me. :sick:

Yeah, I was going to say by the sound of it it DID ruin a good holiday :S :whistle:

But if these young blokes listened to the older blokes about the pitfalls of getting married, no one would ever get married :huh:

Archived