Love this pic

Schultzy

Most of you will probably have seen this pic before. Just stumbled across it while cleaning up the hard drive.

Some of the e-mails that went around with this pic credited it as being from Africa, etc.

Nope, it was snapped right here in Australia (& the cat's name was Smokey).

Not my pic, it just appeals to me (for all the wrong reasons). :blush:

That will teach the fluffy little bugger for trying to catch protected native reptilian megafauna won't it! :P

[img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/fluffy.jpg

post-108-144598456086_thumb.jpg

Angus wrote:

AS the owner of two cats that diminish the local rat population (a side product of living in toowong) by at least 4 a week and have never had brought in a bird or other native in their life i just cant like that.

Do they live a locked up life and dont roam the streets?

If u keep it locked up, Fine by me

If it roams the streets and sits on my car then it pisses me off.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I hate cats!!!

Cats look pretty cool after a .22 cal hollow tip has past through there skull!!

even a 12 gauge pump action does pretty well on cats!! after 3 or 4 shots theres not much left!!!:laugh:

Did see a cat skiddled with a crossbow once!!

Cat kababs anyone???:laugh:

My thoughts of animals in general is that i dont like to see the, suffer. I catch fish for food or release them with as little stress as possible. I have been involved in roo culls in Moura out of neccesity and took little pleasure in having to chase down wounded ones to finish the job.

In closing, some people like cats and some dont thats life. But I cant enjoy a photo of an animal that has clearly died in a pretty horrible fashion.

Thats the end of this one for me.

Angus

Unfortunatelly there are not irresponsible cats, just irresponsible cat owners.

I can forsee some of my neighbours complaining that my dog barks at night to the council and report it for noise polution. I will stop my dog barking by getting rid of the neighbours cats that enter my yard and annoy the dog. Or get rid of the cats that fight in the street and make a raquet setting off every dog in the neighbourhood.

Archived