Rats and Rewards NPD

Dinodadog

Headed out to NPD at daybreak to do my exercise for the day, battled our way through the grass jungle and arrived at the water at 6.20am. Mate had 7 fish in 1st 40 mins, I had nothing he was fishing high and I was fishing the bottom looking for the big ones. We moved a few times before I hit paydirt a nice 54cm special, it was in good cond and looked as wide as the W ivenhoe models. I only ended up with 4 bass but they were all good fish. Mate got 10 bass all under 35cm and 2 yellas. I will have to stop teaching him and start doing a bit of serious fishing myself.

Mate with one of his yellas 1st pic

Fish while you can

Dinodadog [img size=448]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/gg_001.JPG

post-1453-14459845725_thumb.jpg

Mangler yes there are some nice fish in there

Andrew yes s/baits some purple some gold

Whatnow the grass is still shocking

Do$tylz they get a lot bigger we have caught 13 and 14lb ones

Krisco some kids took a whipper snipper one day

Brisfisher s/baits

Angus nice fish and the shirt is that thick it gets a little hot as the morn goes on ha ha

Stu he's on his own from now on,

Whatnow I have had yellows starting with white,cream,golden,brown,dark green and black.

Brian I love to wander around and cover water looking for biggies ha ha

Werewolf you would think I'd be happy but I thought it was bigger ha ha

Rocket Alex has more time than me to get the big ones

Dinodadog wrote:

Ray some of those Wivenhoe fish will tow you around in the canoe, is ins paid up

Bretto hopefully he should be able to go solo so I can concentrate on bigger things ha ha

yep they sure do:)

once again great session Dino

Archived