2008 Winter Camp - Official Thread

Angus

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aaron H wrote:

Rocket and I should get there around midday on Friday all going to plan, any idea of what the launch area is like at the Camp? I think its off the bank don't remember seeing a ramp there but I have been known to not be very observant whilst fishing:blush:

Hey mate. Not sure what launching at the site is like.

If your getting there around midday, can I assume you 2 already have SIP's?

Angus

Angus wrote:

Aaron H wrote:
Rocket and I should get there around midday on Friday all going to plan, any idea of what the launch area is like at the Camp? I think its off the bank don't remember seeing a ramp there but I have been known to not be very observant whilst fishing:blush:

Hey mate. Not sure what launching at the site is like.

If your getting there around midday, can I assume you 2 already have SIP's?

Angus

I have an SIP and I am fairly certain Rod has one from when we went last time, Rod?

As much as I'd love to win one of those great Anaconda prizes, I also want to cross off a couple of firsts:

First Bass/Yella on popper/surface & First Bass/Yella on SP.

And a COD!!!!

Anybody else looking to score some firsts on the weekend?

I've been out today and restocked on some lures (thanks to NPD aka "the lure-eater")

Now I've got poppers, pushers, bibless cranks, shallow and deep divers, SPs / jigheads of all shape and size, spinnerbaits and slugs...I think I am addicted:blink: :blush: :silly:

Really looking forward to the weekend (can u tell:P )

Rocket

PS some great specials on lures at Amart Strathpine for those northsiders...Ausspin 2 for $15, Srikepro 2 for $15, some Halco for $5 etc.

Can someone answer my question in regards to if we need to bring food or not please?

Alrighty so seeing this is the first afo sleep over I've been on I forgot to ask if food is provided, coffee for the mornings, just wondering if I need to duck to the shops tonight.

polyphonic wrote:

Can someone answer my question in regards to if we need to bring food or not please?

Alrighty so seeing this is the first afo sleep over I've been on I forgot to ask if food is provided, coffee for the mornings, just wondering if I need to duck to the shops tonight.

Its fully catered mate :)

Angus

rayke1938 wrote:

Re photos of fish caught do we need to bring along the computer disc for our camera so they can be downloaded. I have a olympus stylus 720sw and a canon eos rebel digital. Will have to search for discs if needed.

Cheers

Ray

Dont worry mate. As long as I can see the picture. Most of them can zoom in as well for clarification.

Cheers.

Angus

Finished work for the week. Mood is excellent B) after we beat the Mexicans last night. Must remember to leave pants at home (Kriso's instructions! :woohoo: ). Some lure shopping tonight or in the am :woohoo: . Back up the truck to the bottlo for some supplies :woohoo: and I'm just about ready. B)

Archived