Angus wrote:
Yeap.

Hitting up Baroon Pocket Dam.

Bass bass bass.

Angus

getting some practice in for the winter camp? :woohoo:

Winter Camp is at Maroon. Not Baroon :P

Angus

thanks for clearing that up... :blink: i more meant with your target species mate... :P i'll be getting in some practice for the winter camp on saturday night me thinks... a lot of right arm reps with a pint glass! :silly:

will wrote:

im off to yamba on the 5 of july for 7 great days of fishing,i no its a little soon to be telling people but i just cant wait :laugh: it been a long time coming

:laugh: :laugh: I used to be like that when I was heading on a long planned trip. 3 weeks before the excitement would kick in and could barely think of anything else LOL:laugh:

Booty, I'm not holding my breath for the win. I think the Tigers have run out of centres to play prop and might be relying on wingers this week :pinch: :pinch: :unsure:

ellicat wrote:

You moving far Loz ?

Nah, just to Durack, 5mins from my WORK :( and 8 mins to Glendas work.

Cheaper rent and will save a $100 on fuel a week :)and no more long drives (or waits) on the Ippy motorway.

On the UPside More left over for "Fishin Trips" and gear :laugh:

hell yeah, i'll show you all how it's done... :laugh: sharpening the axe tonight! you can fit a lot more split wood easily into a trailer than round stuff hence the axe. and all those coming on the rainbow beach trip had better thank me and shortie! we are giving up our valuable fishing time to go and get wood to keep your tootsies warm!

Archived