AFO North Pine Dam Bass Comp 2008

Angus

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet guys. Numbers getting better now! Just a reminder to please send me the email. I know a few people have told me verbally or via PM. But the email is all im using to make the spreadsheet.

I have a lot on my mind at the moment so I cant recall everything :P

Angus

Thats the beauty of a comp like this one...anyone can win. Some bloke standing in the shallows at Forgans with a ten dollar rod and a worm could land a huge bass and he wins. It will be interesting for sure.

P.S Kriso...Mate...don't put me in the same sentence as Dino. I fished next to him the other day...I'm sure he was born with gills. That bloke knows bass back to front and inside out.

I just watched him fish without asking questions and I learned things. I look forward to learning more in the future.

i should be in for this one

i have a pretty good record at NPD aswell so maybe i might be lucky, that BC would look nice in my collection :silly: :P

Maybe bass are my thing, cause snapper sure arnt :P

EDIT: dad might come too, but if not i will need a lift from western suburbs (Mt Ommaney) if thats possible

EDIT #2: I will pay on the day aswell

tacklebox wrote:

jimmybob wrote:
sigh...my two friends...be gracious in defeat come the comp...:P

but seriously..there are others to worry about being beaten by:dry:

Mrs Ash & Mrs Jimmybob? :laugh:

Ha! Wont happen! ( she's not coming:blush: )

I'm starting to get realy PUMPED about this weekend:woohoo:

I haven't been fishing for a little while:( So a big meet and greet with friends and 6 or so hours of solid fishing is in order. Hows the list going for entrants Angus?

Jase/ Faulked and I are teaming up, I get better results with him around:blink: He was there for my first Jack, Sweetlip, Bass and many others. Hopefully he will be there for my first Yella this weekend;)

Jayson

hey j dont forget its a bass comp mate we dont need those fat old yella on the wekend itll stop us catching what we need, dostyle is meeting us there j so the three amigos better get a big bass :) jason

ooh yes whilst i remember henry go get some waders you will need them walking around in water up to your navel at that time of day :ohmy:

faulked wrote:

ooh yes whilst i remember henry go get some waders you will need them walking around in water up to your navel at that time of day :ohmy:

Really?? :(

man... more fishing expense.... luckily just got paid yesterday :laugh: . Will walk into Big W in town in an hour to see if they have any. Otherwise I'll be late night shopping Thursday. Looking forwards to this.

Just wondering... have anyone ever walked into water higher than their waders?? Hahah.. would be funny as.

yeah just went in there... no love.

But did get to see 2 lingerie models in front of a new shop... its part of their shop opening promo
/>http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,24200493-3102,00.html

There's a blonde and a brunette. The blonde is SMOKING.... where are you today Benno??? Go have a squiz on your way to get a chicken curry :P:D

Do$tylz wrote:

But did get to see 2 lingerie models in front of a new shop... its part of their shop opening promo

There's a blonde and a brunette. The blonde is SMOKING.... where are you today Benno??? Go have a squiz on your way to get a chicken curry :P:D

i prefer the brunette hehehheeh - now i wish my company was in the city :( hate working in the valley

Do$tylz wrote:

all i can say about those chicks! bow chika wow wow!

Ash wrote:

tacklebox wrote:
jimmybob wrote:
sigh...my two friends...be gracious in defeat come the comp...:P

but seriously..there are others to worry about being beaten by:dry:

Mrs Ash & Mrs Jimmybob? :laugh:

Ha! Wont happen! ( she's not coming:blush: )

Damn right, we would kick both your butts otherswise.. (isn't that right mrsjimmybob!?! ;) :laugh: )

Archived