Vent your anger!

rotciv

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went back to trusty spot at Bald Hills this arvo after work.Had chicken and just left rods in water with drag loose.Suddenly ZZZZZZZZZ off she goes and I'm winding in, rods bending and the fish although fighting is losing battle.

I know it's not long before i get it.A boat is launching and they manage to see it's a nice lizard and all of five metres from yours truly then the son of a %$^$^ spits the hook and I miss out.:( Note to oneself "TIGHTEN DRAG NEXT TIME":angry:

Sitting there marking time then suddenly the line starts peeling and I'm quicker this time.Fighting faster and the darn thing is flying towards the mangroves then whoosh, manages to dislodge the hook.I don't know whether the 2nd was a flatty too but I was spitting chips at having lost two peelers within half hour.My anger vented is writing this down.

I reckon I will go back down before work tomorrow for a couple of hours to try an get the blighters.

Can anyone else relate to this frustaion I experienced this afternoon.

Hulk

waiting at the pontoon at colmslie to pull me boat out only to have a bloke put his in tie up to where i wanted to go and started to stuff around fixing his motor,he new i wanted to come in and i was slowly going in and he pushes me out of the way!

trawlers dragging the arse out of the river bed with in meters of where i was fishing!

and last of all bloody water lice speeding past you at a great rate of knots 10 meters from where i was anchored fishingALL THESE PISS ME OFF TO TEARS,BLOODY RUDE!

uglyfish wrote:

waiting at the pontoon at colmslie to pull me boat out only to have a bloke put his in tie up to where i wanted to go and started to stuff around fixing his motor,he new i wanted to come in and i was slowly going in and he pushes me out of the way!

trawlers dragging the arse out of the river bed with in meters of where i was fishing!

and last of all bloody water lice speeding past you at a great rate of knots 10 meters from where i was anchored fishingALL THESE PISS ME OFF TO TEARS,BLOODY RUDE!

LOL

jetskis!!!!

Ive normally tolerated them, but this morning they drew the last straw. Went for quick fish to kill a few hours and out of the whole river they decided to race, donuts etc just in front of me. Then when i thought it couldnt get worse their mate rocks up in his V8 ski boat and decides to join in. Mind you there is a 6knot speed limit sign sticking out from the bank.

W*nkers :angry:

theres my holiday whinge :silly:

silver_rex wrote:

jetskis!!!!

Ive normally tolerated them, but this morning they drew the last straw. Went for quick fish to kill a few hours and out of the whole river they decided to race, donuts etc just in front of me. Then when i thought it couldnt get worse their mate rocks up in his V8 ski boat and decides to join in. Mind you there is a 6knot speed limit sign sticking out from the bank.

W*nkers :angry:

theres my holiday whinge :silly:

Fair & common comment when are these knob jockies going to be held accountable the rules of the waterways? I wonder if a photo of there antics would bring retrospective fines???

mKs wrote:

ppl who want to see pics for proof, but when we compramise and black out background they ban us.

mKs (saw the fish b4 they were removed nice...

I reckon it would be far quicker to take a second happy snap of the fish in the bottom of the boat on a brag mat or with simply frames the shot sot it only shows water in the background. Surely this would be easier that it would be to blackout the background in photoshop.

That way its a win / win situation .. you get your pic on the forum / we get go green with envy & no one really knows the location...

just a thought ;)

Those little twisty things that hold toys on the cardboard containers.I am sure they put them on to pi$$ parents off.It takes way longer to undo these then to assemble the toys.

Secondly;stick figure assembly instructions that bare no resemblence to the parts you have in your hands.

hulk wrote:

Those little twisty things that hold toys on the cardboard containers.I am sure they put them on to pi$$ parents off.It takes way longer to undo these then to assemble the toys.

Secondly;stick figure assembly instructions that bare no resemblence to the parts you have in your hands.

They have an entire section in each factory devoted to coming up with harder ways to access the toys they sell us.

Their cruelty to us parents knows no bounds. :angry: :angry: :angry:

photo's for proof, pffft, i for 1 don't need to see photo's, if some ppl target a particular species of fish and catch a few, no need to doubt them. eg, if jeff or ray went out and caught some threadies, had no pic's. this does not mean i would not believe them, as their WORD is good enough for me. but in saying that has anyone seen their photo's, hmmm is that #99 i see in the background, no secrets there, these blokes just know how to fish for the fish they are targetting, and put in the hours.

bootyinblue wrote:

mKs wrote:
ppl who want to see pics for proof, but when we compramise and black out background they ban us.

Been banned from here before huh?

+1 for people who cannot follwo simple rules and then get all nancy about it.

People who think that everything is their right and not a priviledge.

Nicely said Booty:laugh:

Dean;)

Keechie wrote:

I hate it when i huge arse gt jumps out of the water and shakes your popper free:(:angry:

hate it when people mistake Gt's for Pike, never seen or heard of a GT jump out of the water :blink:

I also hate what rain has done to the river :angry: , and hate it when a good fish follows your lure to the surface smacks it, on for a few seconds you drop the fish, you then flick back down and hook it again, followed by another dropp and then another hookup of the same fish and then you drop it again and then you hook your shirt past the barb and then your hat falls into the water..... or does that only happen to me?

A few little things,

Arrogance. People believing they are actually gods gift altough everyone started somewhere.

Arrogant people not realising that te vast majority of people fish for FUN! Not ego inflating and obvious compensation :P

People using a forum, meeting people they would never have met without it, learning new skills and turning their back on so called "noobs" who are exactly them 12 months previous.

One member threatening mods via PM that "he wont be back", not realising the mods pretty much went "well thank god for that" :P

One of my personal faveourites, members doing their utmost to break very simple rules and getting banned, claiming to hate the site and then spending huge ammounts of time logged in under fake names :P

Things I love:

* Awesome mates made.

* Great events growing each year.

* Min of 150 new members per month.

* Over 4 1/2 million hits per month.

Hahaha.

Vent over :P

Angus

totally agree with that, i laugh at the ones who say im not going to post on here again! (and then are always logged on though) no matter how good your pics or reports are if you think that its realy going to effect everyone if you shut up your right, most will rejoyce.

i like reading the reports of catching nothing just as much big threadies and jews, just because you have caught big fish doesnt mean poopoo to me, i will respect it when you help the new fellas to the sport by answering some of the "noob" questions that was probably asked by you at some stage as well.

Archived