Jeff Flynn (Jeff F) - Own Boat

Ben Evans (Doobsey) - Own Boat

Kris Sweres - Own Boat

Garry Oster (Gazza) - Own Boat

John Barclay - Canoe 2

Nick Barclay - Canoe 2

Jamie Lennox (Brisbanebound) - Canoe 3

Neil Holliday (Doc) - Canoe 3

I still need a deckie, last i checked I wasn't an axe murderer but you never know do you.

In truth, we should be safe as Jeff is in a different boat (hope it's insured Ray) hahhahah :P

By the looking at that list you may just run out of boats and end up in a canoe. Whichever way it goes at least the cannonball has a sounder. :P Get in before the price goes up :fishing: :fishing:

jeff f wrote:

Malcolm wrote:
I have just registered and am Deckie for Brian D aboard the Cannonball:fishing: B)

bit of afo event winning mojo in this boat:P

what no kayaks:lol:

Yeah there will be yaks and yeah I have already PM'sAngus to arrange teh collection of prizes. :PB)

Shortie,good to see you'll be joining the cause. There'll be room in the cannonball to use it as a mother ship to tie up to and hop aboard. There might also be an esky with some "aussie fishermans water" in it. B) :woohoo:

Brian D wrote:

jeff f wrote:
Malcolm wrote:
I have just registered and am Deckie for Brian D aboard the Cannonball:fishing: B)

bit of afo event winning mojo in this boat:P

what no kayaks:lol:

Yeah there will be yaks and yeah I have already PM'sAngus to arrange teh collection of prizes. :PB)

Shortie,good to see you'll be joining the cause. There'll be room in the cannonball to use it as a mother ship to tie up to and hop aboard. There might also be an esky with some "aussie fishermans water" in it. B) :woohoo:

yep will have to stay close by. dehydration can be a big problem, that fishermans water will come in handy.

Guys please find below the released prize categories:

Prize Categories

Courtesy of L. Wilson & Co

Longest first day bass - SureCatch Ghost Rod 7' 2 pce Spin 4kg for soft plastics - Graphite plus SureCatch Ghost SSG225 Front drag spinning reel pre-loaded with braid and SureCatch SuperCrank diving lure 45mm

Overall Longest combined bass from Sat/Sun - SureCatch Ghost Rod 7' 2 pce Spin 4kg for soft plastics - Graphite, SureCatch Ghost SSG225 Front drag spinning reel pre-loaded with braid and SureCatch SuperCrank diving lure 45mm

Longest Yellowbelly - SureCatch Ghost Rod 7' 2 pce Spin 4kg for soft plastics - Graphite plus SureCatch Ghost SSG225 Front drag spinning reel pre-loaded with braid and SureCatch SuperCrank diving lure 45mm

Longest Silver Perch - SureCatch Ghost Rod 7' 2 pce Spin 4kg for soft plastics - Graphite plus SureCatch Ghost SSG225 Front drag spinning reel pre-loaded with braid and SureCatch SuperCrank diving lure 45mm

Longest Mary River Cod - SureCatch Ghost Rod 7' 2 pce Spin 4kg for soft plastics - Graphite plus SureCatch Ghost SSG225 Front drag spinning reel pre-loaded with braid

Longest Saratoga - SureCatch Ghost Rod 7' 2 pce Spin 4kg for soft plastics - Graphite plus SureCatch Ghost SSG225 Front drag spinning reel pre-loaded with braid

Longest Eel-tailed Catfish - SureCatch Ghost Rod 7' 2 pce Spin 4kg for soft plastics - Graphite plus SureCatch Ghost SSG225 Front drag spinning reel pre-loaded with braid

Longest Banded Grunter - SureCatch Ghost Rod 7' 2 pce Spin 4kg for soft plastics - Graphite plus SureCatch Ghost SSG225 Front drag spinning reel pre-loaded with braid

*Any prize category not won will go back to the next longest overall combined bass total from Sat/Sun.

**Limit of one prize category per person.

Please also find below the updated list.

Please contact me ASAP if you see any exclusions from this list.

There is still plenty of cabin space and boats/canoes available!

Angus Gorrie (Angus)

Tanya Gorrie (Tanya) - Canoe 1

Steve Wilkes (Sports)

Ellen Wren (Ellen)- Canoe 1

Natalie Long (njlong) - ?

Jake Walker (reef_raider) - Boat 1

Brad Bell (Brado) - Boat 1

Brian Dawson (Brian D) - Own Boat

Henry Do (Do$tylz) - Boat 1

Daniel Gold - ?

Tony Conlon - ?

Jeff Flynn (Jeff F) - Own Boat

Ben Evans (Doobsey) - Own Boat

Kris Sweres - Own Boat

Garry Oster (Gazza) - Own Boat

John Barclay - Canoe 2

Nick Barclay - Canoe 2

Jamie Lennox (Brisbanebound) - Canoe 3

Neil Holliday (Doc) - Canoe 3

Malcolm West (Malcolm) - Own Boat.

Richard Allt - (shortie) - Own Boat.

Dennis Pearce - (DinoDaDog) - Own boat.

Bruce Gregory - Own Boat.

Cheers

Angus

I can't afford to make this one this year which sucks as I had a great time at the kayak camp 08 and we got some good fish even in bad weather.

Also a few mates have benn getting 1-2 toga a session over the last week before this rain all on cicada colour sammys very early in the morn so hopefully the toga prize will go off this year.

Brett

yoyo wrote:

I might be in, just have to negotiate with my sponsors........

Would be keen to team up in a boat with someone who has a clue how to fish the dam/bass, as i've never targetted before...i learn pretty fast though...

There are plenty of spots mate if you want to be in with someone.

I am a space in my canoe if your keen :)

Hinze is a pretty good dam though, doesnt take long to pick up the techniques just need to find a school and bag your on.

Angus

Sad world as I am sooooooo looking forward to this as my next chance to have a fish. I am working a race outside this weekend so I might pack a rod but I can't count that as a fishing trip. So Hinze is getting me excited.

So excited I gave the cannonball a new coat of carpet, yeap the bedroom rug has gone.

Updated prize list.

Bush & Beach has come on board with some 6 month subscriptions!

Prize Categories

Courtesy of L. Wilson & Co and Bush n Beach Fishing Magazine

Longest first day bass - SureCatch Ghost Rod 7' 2 pce Spin 4kg for soft plastics - Graphite plus SureCatch Ghost SSG225 Front drag spinning reel pre-loaded with braid plus SureCatch SuperCrank diving lure 45mm plus 6 month subscription to Bush n Beach Fishing Magazine

Overall Longest combined bass from Sat/Sun - SureCatch Ghost Rod 7' 2 pce Spin 4kg for soft plastics - Graphite, SureCatch Ghost SSG225 Front drag spinning reel pre-loaded with braid plus SureCatch SuperCrank diving lure 45mm plus 6 month subscription to Bush n Beach Fishing Magazine

Longest Yellowbelly - SureCatch Ghost Rod 7' 2 pce Spin 4kg for soft plastics - Graphite plus SureCatch Ghost SSG225 Front drag spinning reel pre-loaded with braid plus SureCatch SuperCrank diving lure 45mm

Longest Silver Perch - SureCatch Ghost Rod 7' 2 pce Spin 4kg for soft plastics - Graphite plus SureCatch Ghost SSG225 Front drag spinning reel pre-loaded with braid plus SureCatch SuperCrank diving lure 45mm

Longest Mary River Cod - SureCatch Ghost Rod 7' 2 pce Spin 4kg for soft plastics - Graphite plus SureCatch Ghost SSG225 Front drag spinning reel pre-loaded with braid

Longest Saratoga - SureCatch Ghost Rod 7' 2 pce Spin 4kg for soft plastics - Graphite plus SureCatch Ghost SSG225 Front drag spinning reel pre-loaded with braid

Longest Eel-tailed Catfish - SureCatch Ghost Rod 7' 2 pce Spin 4kg for soft plastics - Graphite plus SureCatch Ghost SSG225 Front drag spinning reel pre-loaded with braid

Longest Banded Grunter - SureCatch Ghost Rod 7' 2 pce Spin 4kg for soft plastics - Graphite plus SureCatch Ghost SSG225 Front drag spinning reel pre-loaded with braid

*Any prize category not won will go back to the next longest overall combined bass total from Sat/Sun.

**Limit of one prize category per person.

Im so jealous I cant make it this year! these events, thanks to Angus and steve, as well as those that go, are amazing fun. for those going for the first time i can garuntee you'll enjoy the experience.

just a word of warning, dont let kriso drink from taps that say "Not Drinking Water".

trust me....;)

Man I hope the rain stops soon or fishing will be tough. :ohmy:

Bugger I might have to pack an extra carton!:laugh: :woohoo:

No one has asked for a yak yet so at this stage I am not packing one, sing out if you need me to stick one in the cannonball otherwise I'll leave them at home.

boz wrote:

hi angus would like to come but would not be able to come on sun day is it possable to come just sat,

and would the cost change..... boz

Mate I have sent a PM.

For everyones reference though.

Anyone is welcome to attend the BBQ lunch and fish with us on Saturday. There will just be a $10 charge for the BBQ.

I must still recieve an official registration email if you are planning on doinf this so we can cater. No email no BBQ. Sorry to be harsh but this is in fairness to those that have registered as outlined.

Only those competing over the full weekend will be eligible for prizes.

Cheers.

Angus

There are the people I have registered so far by email.

I feel the need to point out that I NEED to email again or you are not registered. These official numbers are crucial to catering as I cant dig back through the thread trying to work out the yays from the maybe's. There are a few people in the thread talking like they are coming that are not on this list.

Full Camp.

Angus Gorrie - Angus

Tanya Gorrie - Tanya

Ellen Wren - Ellen

Tom Lazlo - Tomca

Ben Elbelt - benno573

Richard Allt - Shortie

Malcolm West - Malcolm

Jake Walker - reef-Raider

Brad Bell - Brado

Garry Oster - Gazza

John Barclay

Nick Barclay

Henry Do - Do$tylz

Saturday Only

Dennis Pearce - Dinodadog

Bruce Gregory

Darren Elford - Dazzamcgee.

Boz?

Please email me if you are not on the list.

Cheers.

Angus

Archived